45

When everyone had finished processing, as expected, someone found her.

Just as Qi Yun was about to come out of the cashier and go back to have a good rest, she saw Kong Yunhua leading several old people towards her direction.

Qiyun walked to the door of the convenience store and stopped, waiting for their arrival.

"boss."

"Yeah." Qi Yun nodded.

"These are the leaders of this migration. They want to talk to you."

"We can talk. You can lead a few elderly people to Qi Huan's office. I'll be there right away."

"Okay." Kong Yunhua responded, then turned around and said to several old men:

"Please follow me." He motioned to several old people to follow him.

Several old people also knew that this was not a suitable place to discuss things, so they nodded to Qi Yun one by one and followed Kong Yunhua to Qi Huan's office.

Qi Yun returned the gifts one by one and watched as Kong Yunhua led several elderly people into Qi Huan's office, turned around, walked to the convenience store, and entered the convenience store's lounge.

Qi Yun entered the lounge and took out a large tray, two small porcelain plates, a tea set and a bag of tea. He received hot water, brewed a pot of tea, and went to the convenience store to choose 2 He unpacked the appropriate tea snacks and placed them on two small white porcelain plates. After placing the tea snacks, teapot and teacups on the trays, he carried the trays and walked towards Qi Huan's office.

When he came to Qi Huan's office, he put the tray on the desk. The main seat in the office was empty. Qi Yun sat down unceremoniously. Seeing Qi Yun sit down, Qi Huan walked over and stood next to Qi Yun. Kong Yunhua, on the other hand, gave each person a cup of tea brought by Qi Yun and then stood on the side of the desk.

There were three old people sitting on the three seats opposite the main desk, and four others were standing behind the three people. They stood upright, and they didn't look like elderly people at all. Except for the gray hair, The temperament and tall figure around him are simply younger than those of young people.

After Qi Yun sat down and Kong Yunhua made a brief introduction to both parties, the one sitting in the middle spoke:

"Hello, Boss Qiyun, I am Xuanyuan Tai, the patriarch of the Xuanyuan Clan, and the other six are elders of our clan. The reason why I came to Boss Qiyun's B&B is because a junior in the family got your business card and passed by me After calculation, the Six Elders who are proficient in algorithms found that you are our familys hope to retain the fire, so we are here. This request for the little friend to meet the boss is a merciless invitation. If you think its not possible, just take it as an invitation. I never said that."

"Please tell me."

"Then let me be shameless for once, because our clan has always lived a secluded life and has not been in the world for a long time. If it were not for this so-called doomsday, we might not be born to seek a way out, so I want to ask the boss to divide a separate area for our clan. It will be used for my clans daily life, and two teachers will be arranged for my clan to teach my clan members. Of course, our clan will pay corresponding rewards.

"Okay, but what kind of teachers do you need? You may need to wait for me to recruit them for you."

"The boss agreed."

"I agree, this is easy to say. How many households do you have in total? I will just divide them into one area. You can follow the Xuanyuan clan's habits for the environment of the entire area. Although the appearance of the small courtyard cannot be changed, the internal decoration can. ." This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---->>

"That's great, thank you boss. Some people in my clan have magical abilities, but they can't control their use, so I hope the boss can find us a teacher who can use this ability. Also, I Our tribe has been secluded from the world for a long time, and now we dont know how to use many of the modern items, so we still need a teacher to teach our tribe members how to use these things.

"Oh oh oh, yes, I happen to know a team of people who all have the ability you mentioned. Let me ask them? Wait a moment, drink some tea and eat something." After that, Qi Yun I sent a message to Xu Yang with my optical brain, and Xu Yang came over in about 10 minutes.

"Sister, what do you mean by the message you sent me, asking people from our team to be teachers? What kind of teachers?"

"It's these elderly people. According to them, they have been hiding from the world all year round. They were born this time to avoid disaster, but they have super powers, but they can't use them, and they can't use basic living facilities, so they want to I'll hire a few teachers for them. I think the few people in your team will be just right, plus the uncles, aunts, grandparents at home can teach everything, and they will also pay accordingly." Qi Yun explained to Xu Yang .

After hearing Qi Yun's explanation and seeing that the old people in the office were wearing ancient clothes, I agreed:

"Okay, Sister Qiyun, our Thunder Team will take over this job."

"Okay, then you wait a moment and I'll talk to Team Leader Xuanyuan about something."

"Okay, sister, tell me."

"Team Leader Xuanyuan, are all the people who came in just now from your Xuanyuan tribe?"

"Yes, well, I will now set up a separate area in the small courtyard where your clan members rent. Then you can renovate it according to the living environment you are used to. I will put up a sign at the door, which is called Xuanyuan. The location of the small courtyard It may be different from now, you can find your own courtyard based on optical brain positioning, and then just let the teacher I found for you teach you."

"Alright Xu Yang, I'll leave first. You can discuss the rest with Chief Xuanyuan. I'll lend you this office."

After saying that, he pulled Qi Huan away, and Kong Yunhua and others followed suit when they saw it.

After leaving the office door, Qi Yun said to Qi Huan:

"Sister Qi Huan, they will come out in a while. You can rest after locking the office. In addition to today, you will have one more day off tomorrow. Brother Kong, too. Please spend more time with Xinxin and Beibei. You can go to my newly opened animal comfort room. Just play with it, they will probably like it very much."

"Okay, then I'll wait for a while before they leave before I leave."

"Well, by the way, Sister Qi Huan, when you come back to work, remember to give Wang Zijing, Wang Zidong and Zhao Wenzhi an extra day of rest. They will also have a rest today."

"Okay, I remember."

"Yeah, okay, I'll go then, bye."

After explaining to Qi Huan, Qi Yun turned around and walked to her small courtyard. She wanted to have a good meal and then rest.

When Qi Yun walked to the small courtyard, he suddenly had a whim, turned around and continued walking, and came to the animal comfort room. Maybe because it was not publicized, there were not many people, but everyone inside was smiling sincerely.

Qi Yun came to Jian Xingxin, found a cat, held it in his arms, found a rattan rocking chair in a corner, lay down, closed his eyes, stroked the obedient cat in his hand, and fell asleep. This chapter has been read (please click on the next chapter to continue reading!)