15

That afternoon, it still took more than three hours for the Thunder Team and Qi Yun to return to the B&B. After returning to the B&B, they dispersed. Qi Yun went directly back to his small courtyard to rest without looking back.

At around 4 o'clock in the afternoon, Qiyun got up from his big bed, washed up, changed into a fresh and natural ankle-length dress, braided a few braids, and then went out to the convenience store.

At this time, Tong Yuanyuan was sitting at the bar in the convenience store. In front of her were cutting boards, a fruit knife, a lot of fruits and a lot of boxes. At this time, She is carefully packaging the washed and cut fruits. There are not many fruits in each box, but she puts a little of each fruit in the store. Next to her, Qi Huan was helping her bag and package the boxed fruits.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

The two people who were still working seriously raised their heads, saw Qi Yun, and spoke together:

"Wow! Yunyun, you're back. Did you have fun?" This is Tong Yuanyuan.

"Hello, boss." This was Qi Huan.

"Hello."

"Yes, I'm back, Yuan Yuan, you haven't answered me yet, what are you and Qi Huan doing?"

"I'm making a fruit box for myself. Look, wash and cut each fruit into appropriate sizes like this, and then put it in a box. When you want to eat it, you can take one out. It's nutritionally balanced and convenient. Of course, the main reason is that I am lazy. Not only do I not have to wash and cut the fruit for a long time, but I also dont have to worry about staining my clothes when eating the fruit.

"You are quite clever. I think you can also make some breakfast boxes, dinner boxes, etc. Wouldn't it be more convenient then? Each portion comes with delicious food and drinks. How nice."

"Oh, Yunyun, you are right, but I don't have a suitable packaging box. Yunyun, can you help me and prepare some boxes for me? Okay, okay?" Tong Yuanyuan said as he sat down. He got off the chair and came to Qi Yun's side, shaking Qi Yun's arm while talking.

"Should I think about it?" Qi Yun glanced sideways at the coquettish Tong Yuanyuan.

"Good Yunyun, can you promise me? Okay? Huh?" He took a toothpick and poked a piece of fruit and fed it to Qi Yun's mouth.

"Since you are so sincere, I will agree! You can see how big it is and I will prepare it for you."

"Great, thank you Yunyun, I'll do the calculations right now, haha." He said and ran out regardless of the pile of fruits.

Qiyun grabbed her:

"No need to be in a hurry, I won't leave for a while, you can put this mess away first."

"As you command." Then Tong Yuanyuan started to play with her fruits again.

After Qi Yun finished talking to Tong Yuanyuan, he came to the counter. Kong Yunhua was settling accounts for the customers. When the last customer left, Kong Yunhua turned around and asked Qi Yun who was sitting in front of the computer:

"Hi boss."

"Hello, how have you been these past few days? Are you still getting used to it?"

"Thank you boss for your concern. We are very adaptable. If it weren't for the boss's B&B, it's hard to say whether we would be alive now or not?"

"Just get used to it. You two are here. Where is the child?"

"Boss, I'm sorry, let me apologize first. I'm sorry, we put the children in the staff lounge. I'll go over and take a look when I have time. But don't worry, the children are obedient. We didn't give them to the staff lounge. Done whats broken.