7

2 bottles of water 10 points, 2 steamed buns 2 points, 2 steamed buns 6 points, 1 bottle of milk 5 points, 1 toilet paper 2 points, 1 egg 2 points, a total of 27 points.

After settling the bill, Qi Yun took a bag to put things for Tong Yuanyuan. After watching Tong Yuanyuan put the things, he said:

Do guests consider staying at Anxin B&B?

How many points do I need to stay?

A single-person courtyard only costs 50 points per night, and it is absolutely safe. Nothing will harass the guests. Even the boss, myself, cant enter the courtyard without the guests permission. Moreover, water and electricity are provided 24 hours a day, and there is hot water. You will also get a set of toiletries for the first time you check in. You can visit it first, it is right next to it, very close.

"Okay, please ask the boss to take me to see it."

"Okay, come with me," Qi Yun said as he walked out of the counter, took Tong Yuanyuan out of the convenience store, and came to B&B No. 1.

When he arrived at the gate of Courtyard No. 1, he opened the fence gate of the small courtyard with the authority of the boss, walked in, and explained as he walked:

"The boss can only open the door when no one is staying." At the same time, he opened the door of the cabin.

Tong Yuanyuan nodded beside him.

"Look, here it is."

Tong Yuanyuan looked at this small courtyard and hut, feeling particularly happy. She has never lived in such a clean place after the apocalypse, let alone one with electricity and hot water.

"Boss, can I stay here for a day?" Tong Yuanyuan said shyly.

"Yes, guest, you can stay for a few days. Let's check in first."

"Yeah, okay." Tong Yuanyuan nodded. Follow Qi Yun to the convenience store.

Qiyun came to the cashier and started operating it. After a few clicks, he spoke:

"Okay, check-in has been completed. It's No. 01 just now. You can check in directly. Just open the door and clean your computer. The complimentary toiletries are placed in the bathroom. You can use them directly." After finishing speaking, Qi Yun Get up, walk out of the convenience store, and close the door. At this time, Tong Yuanyuan was already standing at the door of the small courtyard, ready to open the door.

"Ah, by the way, this customer forgot to mention that the single-person courtyard can only accommodate one person, and other people are not allowed. They can visit each other. Also, if you rent for a long time, you can get a discount. If you rent for six days, you will get a free gift. One day, guests can consider renewing the lease after one day of experience. Goodbye."

After that, Qi Yun walked back to his small courtyard with light steps. After washing up, I took out my midnight snacks and put them away, and then got ready to go to bed.

"Ah, by the way, 666, add another redemption machine and two self-service check-in machines to the store. Just put one self-service check-in machine next to the current exchange machine, and another redemption machine and self-service check-in machine. Just put it next to the bar opposite the counter, okay, go to bed, good night."

After saying this, Qiyun closed his eyes and fell asleep. This chapter has been read (please click on the next chapter to continue reading!)

Today is the 8th day of the B&Bs opening. Last night, at the last moment of closing, Qiyun received his first customer. However, since it was time to get off work, Qiyun was too lazy to check the system. This morning, when it was time to go to work, he came to the convenience store. In the store, Qiyun nodded with satisfaction when he saw the two newly added machines, and then turned on the system.