33

Just when the two people were about to arrive at the door of the market sightseeing car hosting office, a person suddenly came out from the side.

"Two beauties, let's get to know each other." As he said this, the man flipped his hair and gave it a greasy look.

Qi Yun and Jiang Xinrui looked at each other and wanted to bypass this man and continue walking to the sightseeing car.

"Hey, hey, these two beauties are dressed so beautifully. They are willing to wash themselves with water and put on makeup. Isn't it just to attract a financial sponsor? You can give me a price. If you find it suitable, I will cover it all." The greasy man Continue to stop Qi Yun and Jiang Xinrui and say.

"Go away, you big bastard, we need you to support us, and you don't care what you look like." Jiang Xinrui's little pepper got angry and started to scold her.

"Hey, woman, if you use this method to attract my attention and compete for my favor, then I tell you, you succeeded."

"vomit" Jiang Xinrui retched after hearing the greasy man's words and continued to output:

"With your skin color, you can't even find it in the mold without a mark. Who gave you the confidence? You are so hairy. Apart from being a little sparser than a normal monkey, there is nothing worse. You can just be a monkey." , the monkeys dont doubt that you are human, maybe those monkeys are more iconic than you!"

"you you you"

"You don't know what to say. Why are you pretending to be here? You are as thick and short as a bean. What else can you do when you are alive but pollute the land? " After a pause, he looked the greasy man up and down and continued:

"No, you're not as good as those zombies outside for polluting the land. Tsk, tsk, you can't do anything. How can you have the courage to live like this?"

"Ruirui, you are wrong. He doesn't need courage, he is courage itself." Qi Yun answered Jiang Xinrui's words with a serious face.

"Hahaha." A suppressed laughter suddenly came from the side. Zhou Qulin saw the three people looking over and said:

"Continue, continue." He said and took a step back.

Jiang Xinrui took a look and said hello:

"Brother Zhou, are you here for anything?"

Zhou Qulin heard the girl who had been blaming others, and took a closer look. It turned out to be the young ancestor of the Jiang family. He didn't recognize it because of her dress:

"Sister Jiang, I'm here to pick up the car. What are you doing here?"

"Brother Zhou, this is my sister Qiyun. She is passing by our base and is resting here for a while. I will take her for a walk. She has just finished visiting the market and is going home."

"Hello, Qiyun, thank you." Qiyun said hello.

"Zhouqulin, you're welcome."

"Sister, what do you mean?"

"It's okay to be good. Comrade Zhou Qulin helped me a little when I first entered Sunshine Base."

"Oh." Jiang Xinrui nodded.

Zhou Qulin smiled when he saw the two getting along, and then said:

"Then come with me. I just want to go home. Just hang your sightseeing car behind my car and I will pull it back for you."

"Okay, okay, that will save trouble. Thank you, Brother Zhou."

"You're welcome. You are Jiang Nan's sister, my sister. Come on, give me the car keys. I'll tie up the tow rope and drag her out first. You guys wait here."