96-100

Chapter 96 Pharmacy Store Opens (1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 4934 Update time: 2023-09-09 17:12:27

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark Next chapter

Three more days later, after the pharmacy was decorated and the clerks were selected, the pharmacy was opened.

However, unlike other previous stores, it did not open quietly and wait for customers to discover it, but promoted it for three full days.

These three days of publicity have peaked everyone's curiosity, especially the superpower potion, which is simply the dream of all people without superpowers.

This morning, there was still more than an hour left before leaving Zhang. There were already people standing in front of the pharmacy. However, because we had made arrangements in advance, it was not too chaotic. They were all queuing up, but the queue was The quantity is just a bit too much.

There were a total of 10 teams lined up, and each team couldn't see the tail from the head, and the head couldn't be seen from the tail.

Ten minutes before the pharmacy opened, Qi Yun and the others arrived near the pharmacy. From a distance, they saw a huge crowd of people. Qi Yun didn't want to go there for a moment.

But with so many people, it would be overturned if they did not open a B&B temporarily. Qi Yun had no choice but to bite the bullet and led Qi Huan and a few selected shop assistants through the crowd and entered the store.

As soon as he entered the store, he asked the two clerks to close the door quickly. Zhi Huan said with a headache:

"Sister Qi Huan, what should we do? There are so many people, it's really disturbing to see them. If a bunch of people come in directly, they won't die!"

"Okay, do you still have to worry about this? I've already prepared it!"

Qi Yun suddenly saw Jiang Xinrui and Jian Xinxin leading a group of people wearing cloaks and hoods.

Qi Huan also saw it and happily said to Qi Yun:

"Look, isn't this coming?"

Then he stepped forward and opened the door of the pharmacy to let them in.

After coming in, Jiang Xinrui came over and held Qi Yun's hand and said to Qi Huan:

"Sister Qi Huan, we must have arrived in time!"

The smiling Jiang Xinrui's words clearly imply asking for credit.

"When you are in a hurry, when you are in a hurry, after today I will ask your sister Yunyun to give you a big red envelope. Now hurry up and work, in groups of two. I saw outside that there are 10 teams, which is 20 groups. Just divide them into groups. Come up to me and get your number plate."

After hearing what Qi Huan said, there was no need to make special arrangements. Those people came up in groups of two. Qi Huan took the number plate and stood quietly.

Seeing that the number plates were all ready, Qi Huan looked at the time and said a few words to everyone:

"Okay, now you work in pairs, and each group is responsible for one team. From beginning to end, each person is given a number card. After I go out and explain the rules, you can start. Do you understand!"

After speaking, regardless of whether others answered or not, she thought that such a simple task could be completed by a 3-year-old child, so after speaking, she opened the door of the pharmacy directly, stood in the middle of the door, and took the He took out the microphone connected to the loudspeaker at the entrance of the pharmacy and began to speak: