14

After returning to his residence from the commercial street that afternoon, Xu Yang went out again. I came back before dinner. As soon as I walked in, I saw Qi Yun and the other four people in the team already seated in the restaurant, as if they were waiting for him to start eating.

When Qi Yun saw Xu Yang entering the door, he hurriedly greeted:

"Xu Yang, hurry up, wash your hands and come over to eat. I'm waiting for you alone."

When Xu Yang heard this, he quickly washed his hands and came to the restaurant:

"What's delicious to eat? Wait for me here. It's my sister Qiyun who's treating you this time."

"Okay, stop talking so much, sit down quickly, I'm waiting for you."

"Okay, my good sister, I will sit down right now. What you want to eat has to wait until I come back."

Qi Yun and the others were silent. Only Zhou Chen raised his hand and opened the thermal cover above the dining table. Only three barbecue plates were placed under the thermal cover. Looking at the others, Xu Yang understood.

"My sister Qiyun, since I met you, I feel like I have entered heaven. How about you accept me?" Xu Yang said with a smile.

"Okay, Xu Yang, stop making trouble and eat quickly. The two of you sitting across from each other share the same baking pan."

"I got it, captain." After saying that, Xu Yang raised his hand and picked up the chopsticks that had been prepared by the table, started to put the meat on the baking sheet, and while the meat was cooked, he poured the dry ingredients into his plate. Started to eat.

This time Qi Yun and Han Yun were sitting face to face. For a moment, the atmosphere between the two people was extremely weird. One of them was quieter than the other, only the baking pan was making a sizzling sound. But if you look carefully, you could see that Qi Yun was talking seriously. While eating, Han Yun kept putting meat on the baking pan, but ate less.

Compared to Han Yun and Qi Yun, who were quiet, the other four people were lively. You grab my chopsticks, and I'll grab your bite. Especially with Xu Yan, a talkative little guy, he seemed to be like more than 10 people among the four of them. , people say that a woman can stand up to 500 ducks, so a person like this can definitely stand up to 3,000 ducks. She really has such a talkative mouth, she keeps talking non-stop, and I dont know where she comes from. So much to say.

It took two or three hours to eat a barbecue, and it used more ingredients than when eating hot pot at noon, but Qiyun didn't care at all, because she now has a lot of points to use, and these ingredients are still very cheap in her mall. . Moreover, she thought it was appropriate to use a small number of points in exchange for more points in the future, so she was not stingy at all in spending the points now.

Everyone stopped using their chopsticks. Xu Yang happily handed a few pieces of paper to Qi Yun and said happily as if he was offering a treasure:

"Sister, look, what is this."

Qiyun took it and looked at it:

"It turns out that you went out to rent a shop for me after you came back, and you also have a business license. That's great, Xu Yang."

"Hehe, compared to the food my sister gave us, this is nothing. By the way, sister, are you in a hurry to open the business?"

"I'm not in a hurry. This time I will open up the two stores tomorrow morning and do some general decoration. I can wait until next time to do other things."