31

Seeing Qi Yun return home, the Jiang family looked at the box on the coffee table. Everyone in the Jiang family was still looking at it. Jiang Xinrui came back:

"What are you looking at? Open it." Without waiting for Mother Jiang to stop her, she opened the box and took out everything inside. These things were all prepared by Qiyun during dinner.

Looking at the coffee table full of things, including tobacco, alcohol, sugar, tea, fruits, drinks, and even fabrics and a small electric sewing machine, if you look closely, you can see that there are small notes on it to mark who they are for.

After Jiang Xinrui took out all the things, she distributed them to her family one by one according to the markings on the small notes:

"Grandpa, grandpa, these two cans of tea and two bottles of wine are yours, dad, these cigarettes are yours, mom, this batch of fabrics are yours, grandma and grandma, these two batches are yours, and this sewing machine is also yours. , Big brother, this bottle of wine is yours, second brother, this box of drinks is yours, these candies are mine, and everyone can eat the rest of the fruit."

Seeing Jiang Xinrui sorting things out, Grandma Jiang couldn't say anything, so she could only look at her old man. Grandpa Jiang saw his wife staring at him and had no choice but to speak:

"Okay, this is also polite, and it's also for our Jiaojiao. Since Jiaojiao has been divided, we will accept it. Then our family will take more care of her. Isn't Jiaojiao already asking for leave? , just stay with your sister and dont let down such good things. Okay, old woman, wash these unused fruits and let everyone eat some."

Grandma Jiang heard what her old man said made sense, so she picked up the strawberries and raspberries on the table and washed them. Grandma Han also followed her when she saw them. Brother Jiang also had a look and returned a shopping cart, removing all the strawberries. All the things assigned to individuals were put in and pushed to the storage room of his home for storage.

After eating the fruit, when they should have gone back to their rooms to wash up and rest, Jiang Xinrui suddenly said to her grandparents who were just about to go upstairs:

"Grandpa, grandpa, I want to go live with Sister Yun, okay? She must be lonely driving here alone, okay?"

Looking at the coquettish Jiang Xinrui, everyone in the Jiang family had only one thought in their minds, and that was, "This is a child raised by someone else." But Grandpa Jiang still spoke:

"Yes, you can, but you have to ask your brother to send you there with their permission. If they don't agree, you are not allowed to act rogue, and you have to follow them back. Do you hear me?"

"Oh, is he such a person?" Before anyone could react, Jiang Xinrui rushed to her room to pack her things.

It didn't take more than two minutes for Jiang Xinrui to come out with a bag. She threw the bag into her elder brother's hand and walked out the door. When she opened the door and found that no one was following her, she spoke:

"Let's go, are you stunned? Big brother, second brother?" Then he ignored the stunned family members and continued to walk outside without looking back.

"Boss, second brother, go quickly." Mother Jiang spoke helplessly, and then pulled her husband, who was still in a daze, to talk.

After Qiyun returned to his residence, he first turned on the system, looked at the details of today's B&B, and then took out a large wooden bathtub and placed it in the bathroom.

Putting a bucket full of water in the bucket, Qi Yunyun went in and took a bath. Halfway through the bath, she took out some dried rose petals and put them into the bath bucket.