6

Just after Qiyun had been collecting system wool day by day for a week, Anxin B&B finally welcomed its first guest.

Ten minutes before getting off work that day, just as Qiyun stood up and prepared to return home early, 666 shouted excitedly:

"Host, host, Yunyun, don't leave yet, someone is coming, someone is coming, wait, wait..."

Hearing the call of 666, Qi Yun became energetic and quickly walked a few steps to the door of the convenience store and looked outside.

After looking at it for a while: "666, where are you? I have one minute to get off work. Where are you? Why haven't you come yet?"

"Host, please get off work a little later. We really have guests coming. They will be there soon. Why don't you get off work a little later, okay?"

"For the sake of your earnest plea, I'll wait a little longer. How about it, 666?"

"Well, host, you are really great."

Just when 666 and Qi Yun were making jokes, Qi Yun saw a person stumbling towards him not far away. The difference was that this person was followed by a group of strange humanoid creatures. These humanoid creatures had varying degrees of decay and looked like They have no sanity and only chase after living people. It turns out that these are the products of this doomsday - zombies.

Besides, Tong Yuanyuan, who was running staggeringly, saw the light in front of him, and seemed to have hope. He ran faster, but suddenly his feet went soft. Tong Yuanyuan suddenly lost strength, his feet went soft, and he collapsed to the ground.

Tong Yuanyuan was swallowed up by despair in an instant. She closed her eyes in despair. After waiting for a while, she did not feel any pain in her body. When she opened her eyes, she saw that the zombies chasing her had dispersed. It turned out that she was The location below is just within the safety range of the B&B.

At this time, Qi Yun also walked to her side and said:

"Welcome guests to Anxin B&B. There is a convenience store and B&B cabins in the B&B. Guests can choose according to their needs."

Tong Yuanyuan blinked his eyes, shook his head again, as if he heard something incredible, and murmured to himself:

"Am I hallucinating or hearing something?"

Hearing this little soliloquy, Qi Yun chuckled, opened his cherry mouth again, and said:

"Guest, you didn't have hallucinations or auditory hallucinations. What you heard just now are all true. Am I also a living person? I wonder if the guest has the strength. I will take the guest to visit our B&B."

After saying that, he stretched out his hand and handed it to Tong Yuanyuan, preparing to pull up the still tired Tong Yuanyuan.

Tong Yuanyuan looked at the soft and tender little hand that was as white as jade in front of her in a daze, and then looked at the owner of that hand, a girl as beautiful as a fairy, and unconsciously stretched out her hand hand.

Qi Yun took Tong Yuanyuan's hand and pulled her up from the ground, watched her stand firm, and spoke again:

"Guest, can you come with me?"

"That's it." Tong Yuanyuan was still in a daze, but his consciousness was clear.

"Okay, then please come with me." Qiyun said with a chuckle, turned around and walked slowly towards the door of the B&B. Considering Tong Yuanyuan, Qiyun walked very slowly, and Tong Yuanyuan staggered. She followed Qi Yun, but with Qi Yun's deliberate care, she was able to keep up with Qi Yun's pace. This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---->>>

Because they were walking relatively slowly, the two of them walked for a full 5 minutes on a short stretch of road before reaching the door of the convenience store. Qiyun entered the convenience store first, walked into the counter, stood at the checkout counter, and waited patiently for Tong Yuanyuan to come in.

After another 5 minutes or so, Tong Yuanyuan finally came to his senses. He looked around at the clean courtyard and the convenience store with clear windows in front of him. Feeling the cool breeze blowing from the convenience store, Tong Yuanyuan felt like she was back before the end of the world.

Seeing that Tong Yuanyuan had basically recovered her energy, Qi Yun spoke:

"Guests can come in, and I can introduce them to them." Hearing the clear and sweet voice, Tong Yuanyuan walked into the convenience store.

"Guest, our store will provide food, drinking water, and absolutely safe accommodation. We will provide more supplies in the future. We will settle with points. Do you need it?"

"How do I get points?"

Qiyun raised his arm and pointed at the points redemption machine:

"Guests, please look here. This is a points redemption machine. You can redeem points with crystal cores, precious metals and various valuable things. The redeemed points can be used for in-store shopping and accommodation. Precious metal redemption points are based on their own value. A first-level crystal core can be exchanged for 100 points."

After listening to Qiyun's introduction, Tong Yuanyuan asked: "Then, how are the prices calculated?"

"Guests can view it by themselves, the prices are marked on the shelves."

After Tong Yuanyuan heard this, he walked to the shelf and felt incredible when he saw the price tag on it. A bottle of water only costs 5 points, a steamed bun costs 3 points, steamed buns cost 1 point, and instant noodles cost 5 points. Hot water is also provided. If you only have a full stomach, a first-level crystal core can be used for more than 10 days, which is very suitable. You can't exchange for a first-level crystal core or a steamed bun in the base.

After reading the prices on the shelf, Tong Yuanyuan felt that she had strength instantly. At this time, she was almost recovered. She quickly walked to the exchange machine and said to Qiyun:

Boss, I dont know how to use this point redemption machine?

"You put the exchange items on the platform of the exchange machine, and there will be instructions. Just follow the instructions."

"Okay, I understand, thank you boss."

After speaking, Tong Yuanyuan took out a first-level crystal core from his pocket and placed it on the small platform of the redemption machine. The screen lit up, and Tong Yuanyuan's personal information and the number of points that the crystal core could redeem appeared on it. , following the prompts, Tong Yuanyuan clicked the confirmation button on the screen.

After confirmation, the crystal core on the small platform disappeared, and what appeared was an optical brain the size of a wristwatch. Tong Yuanyuan picked up the optical brain and followed the instructions on the screen of the redemption machine to put the optical brain in place and bind it.

After seeing Tong Yuanyuan binding the light head, Qi Yun spoke again:

Guests can go grab a shopping basket, grab items from the shelves, and come to the checkout to pay.

After hearing Qiyun's words, Tong Yuanyuan came to the shelf and took two bottles of mineral water, 2 steamed buns, 2 steamed buns, 1 bottle of milk, a toilet paper, an egg, and two buckets of instant noodles. After taking the things, Tong Yuanyuan came to the checkout counter and took out the items in the shopping basket one by one. Qi Yun paid for him. This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---->>>