71-75

Chapter 71 Building a Laboratory (1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 4934 Update time: 2023-09-09 17:12:18

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark next chapter

After General Chu left, Qiyun built a laboratory underground in the school, which was smaller than the one he saw outside the Sunshine Base.

Then he opened the corresponding permissions to Bai Qi Anlai and said to him:

"Dr. Bai, I have already built this laboratory. I don't care about the internal structure. You can take care of it yourself. There are also those instruments and so on. You can take care of it yourself. I have given the corresponding authority. If you can't, just find Qi Huan and I'll leave."

Then Qi Yun stood up and left. Sima Kunmeng and Zhou Ziyu looked at each other and wanted to leave. Before they could raise their feet, Bai Qi'an's voice sounded:

"You two will follow me for the next few days, and then go back when the laboratory arrangements are made. Okay, let's go back and hand over the work."

After saying that, they closed their eyes. The two of them had no choice but to go back in a hurry to hand over the work and then quickly returned.

Bai Qi'an looked at the two people who returned quickly and nodded with satisfaction. With the help of Zhou Ziyu, he completely understood the use of the optical brain. He ignored Sima Kunmeng and Zhou Ziyu and started to use Qi Yun's open Authorized to decorate the laboratory, and at the same time place and purchase some experimental supplies and instruments.

Sima Kunmeng and Zhou Ziyu looked at each other, helpless, and each found a place to sit down and wait.

After a while, Bai Qian raised his head, looked at the two pieces of wood in front of him, shook his head helplessly, and said:

"Go and cook for me. If you don't know how to cook, just buy it and keep the accounts. I will ask Mr. Chu to reimburse you when the time comes."

Because Zhou Ziyu had never done these things before, he thought less about it and was about to walk out. Sima Kunmeng was also used to doing these things, so he grabbed Zhou Ziyu and asked:

"I wonder what your needs are and what taboos you have in life?"

"It seems you are not that stupid?"

"PhD"

Sima Kunmeng called Bai Qian angrily.

Bai Qian stopped teasing him and said:

"As long as it's bland, there's nothing taboo about it."

"Okay, what about drinks? What do you need?"

"Juice, any juice will do. You should leave quickly."

Bai Qi'an seemed to be afraid that Sima Kunmeng would ask further questions, so he hurriedly stated his needs and started to tease people.

When Sima Kunmeng heard that Bai Qi'an had started to tease him, he stopped asking and then dragged Zhou Ziyu out of the door.

As soon as he left the door, Zhou Ziyu said:

"You are very skilled in this business!"

"Then you don't even know what I do. I'm the secretary-general. I don't understand anything else. Don't I understand this?"

"That's right, but you said we should go buy him something to eat, and you can pay for it from now on. It will be convenient for you to make a note for reimbursement."