126-130

Chapter 126 The Original Beast World--Qingyun Exchange (1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 4520 Update time: 2023-09-15 15:04:11

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark next chapter

So, while Bai Yufa was seasoning, Jiang Xinrui grilled skewers again. This time, because there was no one around, Jiang Xinrui performed better. Although there were still many cubs still there, it did not affect her at all.

Everyone was full, even the little cubs surrounding them were fed well.

What Qiyun and the others didn't know was that after they returned to the cave arranged for them and fell asleep, how much impact the simple seasoning had on the entire Qingyun tribe and how many people's minds it had touched.

Early the next morning, when Qi Yun got up in their cave, all he saw were little cubs all over the place. There was literally no place to set their feet. Qi Yun reluctantly went back to the tent and called everyone up before opening it again. tent.

After everyone came out one by one, Qiyun put away the tent, took out a large carpet and placed it in the original position of the tent. After sitting cross-legged, he picked up the first piece of charcoal and Bai Zaizai and hugged it. I asked them in my arms:

"What did you want to do here this morning?"

She was answered by a jumble of cries.

Qi Yun looked at Jian Xingxin, and Jian Xingxin started her translation journey again:

"Sister, they came here for dried meat, and they were brought here by these two."

"You two little guys. What are you going to do in exchange for bringing your friends over to eat dried meat?"

Qi Yun asked casually, and felt a lightness in his arms. Both of them jumped down and ran outside the cave. The other cubs also ran away behind them, leaving Qi Yun and the other five in the cave. They looked at each other inside.

Seeing the cubs running away, a few people didn't pay too much attention. After all, they were not afraid of them getting lost in their own tribe.

So after the cubs ran away, Qi Yun took out a set of tables and chairs, and the five of them started eating breakfast.

Before breakfast was finished, the little cubs came back again, led by Bai Zaizai and Tanbian, but this time they each had something in their mouths. After entering the cave, they took turns holding something in their mouths. His things were placed in a corner of the cave. After they were put away, they were arranged neatly and stretched from the corner of the table to the entrance of the cave. They squatted there obediently.

They couldn't bear it anymore, and several of them didn't eat, so they divided the work and cooperated: Qiyun first took out several boxes of milk and two large packages of dried meat, and then started to put two boxes in front of each cub. In the small stainless steel basin, Jian Lingxin and Yun Xi were responsible for pouring milk into the basin, while Tong Yuanyuan and Jiang Xinrui distributed beef jerky.

Each cub received a box of milk and half a basin of dried meat. At first, the other cubs did not dare to drink the milk, but seeing how sweet it tasted, they began to drink a little tentatively. After one taste, they couldn't stop. Everyone drank very seriously.

So when Bai Feng and the others came over, they saw rows of little cubs from Qi Yun and others eating seriously. In a daze, they thought their eyes were dazzled. When had they ever seen such a well-behaved little cub?

Bai Yu came to his senses first, picked up his cub and threw it into Bai Feng's arms. Bai Yu followed Bai Yu's actions and picked it up and threw it into Bai Feng's arms.