12

After Qi Yun followed the Thunder Team to Shen City Base, probably because he had never taken a car, Qi Yun felt a little tired on the first day and did not go out.

Early the next morning, Qi Yun was eating lunch in her room when Xu Yang and another team member Zhou Chen came to see her. Zhou Chen definitely lives up to his name. If you dont take the initiative to talk to him, he will never take the initiative to talk to you. And even if you take the initiative to talk to him, he will try his best to answer one word without saying a second word. A word.

"Qiyun, sister, good morning, are you eating soy milk and fried dough sticks? They look delicious!"

"Morning! Do you want one, and Zhou Chen?"

"Is that okay, Sister Qiyun, food is so precious now!"

"It's not like you haven't been to my convenience store before. It's not that exaggerated. Come on, eat." He said and gave Xu Yang, Zhou and Chen each a cup of soy milk and two fried dough sticks.

Xu Yang took it very smoothly. After taking it, he took a big bite of the fried dough sticks and said with emotion:

"It smells so good. I was tired of eating it in the past. Now I feel like it has been centuries since I ate it. It really only exists in my mind. Thanks to you, Sister Qiyun." He said it very naturally. Sitting at the table, looking at this posture, I felt as if I was going to have a big chat with Qi Yun.

Zhou Chen was much quieter:

"Thank you, Miss Qiyun." After taking the things, he also sat next to Xu Yang, but his eating appearance was really good-looking, even though he was holding a down-to-earth food like my fried dough sticks, it was because of his gentle manner. When he was eating, he looked like a noble man, and he suddenly upgraded the fried dough sticks in his hands into a delicacy.

"You're welcome. Eat quickly. You don't have enough to tell me. I'll ask you to go out with me to visit this Shenshi base later."

Although Xu Yang didn't look so elegant when eating over there, watching him eat made him feel like he could have eaten an extra bowl of rice. Qiyun ate a lot more for breakfast just because of the food appearance of the two of them years ago. It was also from this time that Qi Yun decided to try to look at good-looking people when eating in the future. After all, 'beauties are good for eating', she could eat more food even if she looked like a man.

After all, Xu Yang and Zhou Chen were two grown men who ate relatively quickly. They didn't speak to Qi Yun again after finishing what they had in their hands. Xu Yang saw Qiyun finishing his meal:

"Sister Qiyun, do you want to go out for a walk later?"

"Okay, but I need to tidy up first. Can you go down and wait for me for a while? It will take up to 20 minutes. I will go down to find you, and then we can set off again."

"Okay sister Qiyun, let's go downstairs first and wait for you in the living room. But don't be anxious. We have nothing to do anyway. Just take your time." After saying that, he got up and walked out the door. , Zhou Chen also followed him silently.

Seeing both of them come out, Qi Yun shook his head helplessly. This Xu sample was too familiar. According to the young people before the end of the world, it was Sheniu. But that's okay. Although Xu Yangshe Niu has great attributes, he has a special sense of proportion and arranges everything clearly, which is quite worry-free.

Watching the two of them leave, Qi Yun looked through the upgraded system mall that was exclusive to her. After browsing for a while, she selected a set of Hanfu and some simple accessories. After getting dressed, she went downstairs.