26

Early the next morning, I went to the convenience store and asked Qi Huan and Kong Yunhua to contact me if they had anything to do. Then I bought a car on the system and went back to my small courtyard.

This time she planned to drive around the area by herself to see if there were any customers. It's really boring to be in the store. Maybe I can find some fun for myself when I go out and enrich my free time.

I returned to the courtyard, packed up, put on a white sportswear, prepared a backpack, put some snacks in it, and drove out.

This time she planned to visit other bases. She heard from those guests that there was a base in the opposite direction of Shen City. It was controlled by politicians and was completely different from the Shen City base. She planned to learn more about it.

Because it was her first time to drive, Qiyun was a little unskilled, so she drove the car erratically on the road. Fortunately, this was the end of the world, and if she could be considered an outstanding driver before the end of the world came, A roadkill. But fortunately, she had the driving experience package she bought from the system, so she drove smoothly to the sunshine base she heard about from the guests.

Although Qiyun reached the destination she wanted to reach, her new car also turned into a broken car, and it was the kind of broken car that looked like it was about to be scrapped. If anyone who loves cars knows one It only took 4 hours for the cool and cool new car to turn into a new car that was about to be scrapped. It would definitely kill her.

After arriving at the Sunshine Base, Qiyun drove directly to a guard box at the base gate, parked the car, and turned off the engine before he dared to speak to the person on duty in the guard box:

"Hello, what procedures do I need to go through to get in?"

"Is this your first time here?"

"yes."

"Just hand over the supplies. Our base doesn't have that many rules. Do you want to settle in our base or are you just passing by to rest?"

"Is there any difference?" When Qi Yun asked this question, he saw an obviously impatient look on his face, and hurriedly handed a small bag to the staff member.

The staff took the bag carelessly, opened it, and saw that it turned out to be two apples, and they were still fresh. He raised his head and looked around and found that no one was there. He quickly rewrapped the bag and put the precious ones in his arms. After putting the apples in her pocket, she answered Qi Yun's question in the gentlest voice in her life:

"I'll tell you carefully."

"Then thank you, eldest sister."

"You're welcome, just remember it. If you want to stay for a long time, you need to pay 200 kilograms of grain at one time, and you will be issued a pass. If you are just passing by, you only need 10 kilograms of grain. , we will issue you a temporary residence permit at that time.

"Oh, then as long as I'm just passing by, I only need to hand over 10 kilograms of food, right?"

"Yes, just pay it here." The office worker paused for a moment, then lowered his voice and continued:

"Sister, let me tell you secretly. It is said that I want food. In fact, there is no specified type. As long as it is edible and very hungry, it will be fine. Do you understand?" Looking at the confused Qi Yun in front of him, he thought for a while and decided to eat it. For the sake of those two apples, I wanted to speak more clearly, so I spoke again, but this time my voice was lowered a few degrees:

✓ I open a B&B in the last daysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara