30

Jiang Xinrui spent 2 hours cooking a large table of dishes. There were 7 dishes, 2 soups, 1 drink and 3 desserts, and the table was filled with food.

"Okay, okay, brother, come and serve the food. It's time to eat." Looking at the large table full of food, Jiang Xinrui was particularly satisfied and hurriedly shouted outside:

"The boss is calling you, go quickly." Grandpa Jiang urged his eldest grandson. Just at this time, Jiang Yi also came back, and Grandpa Han also spoke:

"Second brother, you came back just in time. Go to the kitchen and serve the food."

"Let them go to work and let's go to the restaurant." Grandpa Jiang said. So the four old people slowly walked to the restaurant next to them, sat down, and waited for the meal to begin.

Jiang Xinrui saw her second brother coming in and said quickly:

"Second brother, go next door and help me call Sister Yunyun over and ask her to bring all the dishes back. I still have to pack desserts and drinks."

"ah!"

"Ah, what, go quickly. Each of our family members will have one portion of these desserts, one drink for each person, half of the dishes will be left, and the rest belongs to Sister Yun."

"Okay, I'll go right away. You girl can instigate people. Here, this is your chocolate. When you see someone good-looking, you won't care about anything else." Jiang Yi took out the gift Qi Yun gave him before from his pocket. The chocolate was put into Jiang Xinrui's pocket, and she walked out while complaining.

"A little bit." Jiang Xinrui stuck out her tongue at her second brother's back, then lowered her head and started working.

While Jiang Xinrui was packing at home, Jiang Yi also came to Qiyun's residence. After ringing the doorbell, he stood there waiting quietly. When he heard the doorbell, Qiyun was still curious. He only knew these two when he came to Sunshine Base. Personally, if it was Jiang Xinrui, that little girl, I would have walked in directly. Who was looking for me now?

Opening the door of the house, she saw from a distance the person who handled the procedures for her at the house rental office today. She remembered that Jiang Xinrui said that was her brother, so she spoke:

"You can just come in, what's the matter?"

Jiang Yi did not go inside, but said to Qi Yun at the door:

"Hello, Miss Qiyun, I am Jiaojiao's second brother, Jiang Yi. Jiaojiao said that she had prepared the dishes and asked you to put them away."

"Jiaojiao?"

"Ah, yes, that's Jiang Xinrui. Our family calls her Jiaojiao."

"Okay, just wait a moment, I'll lock the door and come back." After saying that, Qiyun turned around and walked to the living room, took the key and opened it to lock the door.

"Don't be in a hurry, take your time."

After locking the door, Qi Yun followed Jiang Yi to Jiang's house. At this time, Jiang's father and mother Jiang happened to be back, and they had just entered and sat down.

Jiang Yi took Qi Yun directly to a kitchen. After arriving in the kitchen, Jiang Xinrui was finishing up. When she saw Qi Yun coming, Jiang Xinrui said happily:

"Sister Yunyun, you are here. I will be ready soon. These dishes are all yours, as well as these desserts and drinks. But sister, do you have a cup? Any big or small one will do. There are many drinks that I don't have." Can I pretend it for you?" Jiang Xinrui kept moving her hands as she spoke. This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---->>>