136-140

Chapter 136 Qingyun Tribe, Furniture Hot 2(1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 4766 Update time: 2023-09-23 22:33:47

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark Next chapter

So, this group of people stayed at Bai Yu's house until the evening. If it hadn't been for dinner time and these people were forcibly kicked out, they might have spent the night at Bai Yu's house without eating dinner.

However, although they went home at night, they were still thinking about this matter. Therefore, early the next morning, there was a knock on the door of Bai Yu's house. When the door was knocked, none of Bai Yu and the others were awake. of:

"Bang bang bang... bang bang bang..."

Bai Feng got up in a daze and opened the door. Before he could react, a group of people rushed into his house. Some people even had their hands on the bedroom door handle. Seeing this scene, Bai Feng He woke up instantly and yelled:

"Everyone stop it."

Although this sound stopped the two people who were about to enter their bedroom and Bai Yuan's bedroom, Bai Yu and Bai Yuan were also woken up.

At this time, Bai Feng was still angry:

"What are you doing? Can you enter other people's homes so easily? You guys actually want to enter the bedroom. What else do you want to do? Huh? Do you need me to move out and give the house to you? What about your upbringing? You used to do everything. Aren't you living a good life? If you continue like this, no one will want to look at these furniture in the future!"

Everyone was shocked for a moment and stood there. After a while, an elder came to Bai Feng:

"Sorry, Bai Feng, we are just too anxious to make the tribe better."

Although this sentence is an apology, there is no apology in it.

"Ho ho, as the leader Nan Dao, don't I want to make the tribe better?"

The expression on Bai Feng's face became even colder. Seeing the changing expressions on the elder's face, he spoke next time:

"Okay, let's go. You are not welcome in my home. Let's wait until you figure it out before we talk about the furniture."

No one moved, and Bai Feng became even more angry:

"What, do you need me to send you all back to your home one by one? Or are you bullying our White Tiger clan?"

It wasn't until the last word fell that someone moved. A group of people walked out slowly. Bai Feng didn't say anything when he saw it. He just leaned in one place and looked at these people coldly until Everyone went out. Bai Feng closed the door with a bang, completely interrupting their hopes. Everyone walked back home with their heads hanging down.

Bai Yu then opened the bedroom door and walked out, comforting Bai Feng:

"Okay, they are also for the tribe, right? I will ask Yun and the others in the afternoon and ask her to help us come up with ideas. Otherwise, if you really don't let them come over to study these furniture, I am afraid that you will be in trouble in the tribe. The influence is not good. Come on, go in. Look, it's not yet dawn. What do you want to eat? I'll get up and cook it for you later."

Bai Yu comforted her slowly while leading her into the bedroom. After Bai Yu finished her last sentence, Bai Feng's whole body relaxed and he followed Bai Yu's words and answered her: