76-80

Chapter 76 Work(1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 4950 Update time: 2023-09-09 17:12:20

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark Next chapter

General Chu waited anxiously outside the door. Seeing that his wife and daughter never came out, he didn't care too much and knocked on the office door.

"Button, button, button."

Hearing the knock on the door, mother and daughter said in unison:

"It's over!"

Qi Huan heard what the two said and asked:

"What's wrong?"

"Is my dad still outside?"

"Is my husband still outside?"

Hearing the mother and daughter's answers, Qi Huan burst into laughter and hurriedly said:

"Enter."

Chu Jiaojiao pushed open the door and walked in. Qi Huan saw General Chu coming in and quickly stood up to say hello:

"Hello, General Chu. I didn't know you were here. Do you need anything?"

"No, no, this is my daughter, this is my wife. I saw no one came out for such a long time, so I thought of coming in and asking."

Chu Jiangshan waved his hands repeatedly, then pointed at Chu Yunxi and Lin Zhiyi and introduced them.

"What do I say? These two outstanding people turned out to be your family members. This time I took advantage of it. Not only will your daughter stay and work in our B&B, but your wife will also stay! "

"oh?"

"I just saw the paintings painted by Xiaoxi and thought they were very good. I also heard that she was taught by my wife, so I also invited my wife to work in our B&B. Fortunately, my wife agreed. In the future, my wife will be The art professor of our soon-to-be-established university works part-time as the director of the B&B's clothing design department and as a painter, earning three salaries. Your daughter-in-law also holds two jobs, working as a designer in the fashion design department and working as a painter, earning two salaries."

After listening to Qi Huan's words, he looked at his smiling wife and daughter next to him. He felt heartbroken, but he couldn't show it yet, so he had to say to Qi Huan:

"Then it will be a lot of trouble to take care of. My daughter has not been to school since the end of the world. Everything is taught by my wife at home, not to mention the office culture; although my wife is said to have been a teacher, People are also not proficient in human affairs."

"As long as the two of you have good business skills, you don't have to worry about the rest. We don't do that in our B&B."

Listening to her husband and Qi Huan going back and forth, Lin Zhiyi quit and said to her husband:

"Okay, hubby, don't waste our time here. You can leave. My daughter and I will live in a B&B from now on. It's convenient for working."

"What?"

Chu Jiangshan was shocked when he heard Lin Zhiyi's words and blurted out a question.

"It's what it is? You can live where you work. Isn't that what you should do? What's more, food and accommodation are provided here. I don't have to go back to cook and wash clothes for you. That's great. Okay, you can go. We will notify you when the location of the dormitory is confirmed and decorated."