101-105

Chapter 101 Permanent Contract (1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 5832 Update time: 2023-09-09 17:12:29

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark Next chapter

Early the next morning, Jian Xinxin got up early, packed up, and started messing with Jian Lei, just waiting because she and Jian Lei were going to find Qi Yun and sign a permanent contract.

However, she also knew that Qi Yun usually got up late if he had nothing to do, so even though Jane was excited, she kept this thing in mind. When she got up, she would find things to do and wait. It's almost time to go find Qi Yun.

After finishing the work, it was time for lunch, but Jian Xinxin did not plan to eat at home with Jian Lei, but planned to go to Qi Yun's place to have lunch.

According to her:

"Humph, I will be Sister Yun's from now on anyway. What's wrong with eating her food? I will eat it, not only today, but also often in the future!"

When Jian Lei heard what his sister said, he thought about it and found that there was nothing wrong with her, so he indulged her.

The two arrived just in time. As soon as Qiyun's meal was put on the table, they rang the doorbell.

After Qi Yun let the two people in, he saw that Jian's mind was different from the previous deserted state, and she looked like a little sun.

After Jian Lingxin entered the door, she came to Qi Yun and sat down next to her. She said to Qi Yun like a baby:

"Sister Yunyun, I'm here to find you, and I still want to eat, eh! That's it."

Listening to Jane's confident words, she was quite sure of what she said.

Qi Yun responded warmly:

"Okay, you can come anytime as long as Ling'er wants to. Then whatever you want to eat, Ling'er, my sister will prepare it for you now."

"Then I want to order some food?"

"good!"

"Then I want a super big bowl of Malatang! A super big bowl."

"good."

Then Qi Yun took out a large portion of Malatang, the kind that comes in a basin, and placed it in front of Jian Xinxin. As for Jian Lei, he just took a few boxes of lunch and gave them to him. Although they were not very exquisite, they were still delicious. not bad.

After finishing the meal and cleaning up everything, Jian Xinxin looked serious for a second:

"Sister, my brother and I are here to sign a permanent contract with you!"

"Are you sure?"

"I"

"Wait while you answer. Listen to Tuantuan and then answer me. Tuantuan, come out and explain the permanent contract."

"good.

There is only one piece of content in the permanent contract, which is:

Always loyal to the master! "

"Owner?"

"Yes, Master, signing this permanent contract is equivalent to selling yourself to the owner of the contract. Life after life, if the Master allows you to live, you cannot die, and if the Master allows you to die, you cannot live.

But after signing this contract, the owner of the same contract needs to be responsible for everything of the signer! "

Silence is another farewell to Cambridge.