18

After changing the name, 666 came out of the system. No, it should be called Qi Tuantuan now. After Tuantuan came out of the system, he looked at the sleeping Qi Yun and happily went to do what Qi Yun asked.

Tuantuan looked at the time and saw that it was already 8 o'clock. It quickly sent a notification through the employee system:

"Today the convenience store needs to be renovated and a new store built, so today is a day off with pay."

It then thought that the new waiter Qiyun had hired had not signed the contract yet and had not been notified, so it sent a separate message to Zhao Wenzhi, asking him to wait for the notification at home.

Finally, Tuantuan set up a new large screen outside the convenience store. On the screen, Tuantuan not only announced that the convenience store would be closed for the day, but also added a message to recruit waiters based on Qi Yun's habits.

After doing these things, after circling Qiyun a few times, he landed next to Qiyun's face. The small one was pressed against Qiyun's face and he fell asleep.

When she woke up, before Qiyun opened her eyes, she felt something furry on her face. When she opened her eyes, she saw Tuantuan sleeping next to her face.

The moment Qi Yun woke up, Tuantuan felt it. It was the system, not a real little animal that needed to sleep. Sleeping next to Qi Yun's face was just to get closer to Qi Yun.

"Yunyun, Yunyun, wake up. Are we going to start renovating the convenience store?"

"Tuan Tuan, you'll be here later. I'll wash up and change clothes first."

"Okay, Yunyun, go ahead. I'll bring you breakfast. I'll set the table for you first. You come over and eat first and we'll build a convenience store later."

"My Tuantuan is so considerate." After saying that, Qiyun went to wash up and change clothes. When Qiyun left, he didn't notice that Tuantuan's whole body was glowing red, as if it was burned. When Qiyun came back after washing, Tuantuan had already recovered. After eating, Qiyun went out and came to the small courtyard that was used as the staff dormitory. She wanted Kong Yunhua to give her a reference and prepare to add it to the convenience store that was to be renovated. There is a study corner in the children's playground. After all, he is here as a professor. If he can't do anything else, he must be good at choosing books and so on.

Entering the yard, Qi Yun saw two little girls, Xinxin and Beibei, sitting at the table, leaning their heads on each other and reading a picture book, while Zhao Wenzhi was sweeping up the dust on the ground with a big broom. , although he is not very dirty, but he looks like he is doing it very seriously.

"Xinxin, Beibei." The three people in the yard raised their heads at the same time when they heard the sound.

"Sister Qi."

"Hey, be good, Xinxin, can you help sister call your father out?"

"Okay, I'll go right away." After saying that, Xinxin got off the stool and ran towards her room with her sister.

Zhao Wenzhi saw Qi Yun finish talking to the two girls and walked over.

Qi Yun saw Zhao Wenzhi walking over:

"Just in time, come here. Take a look at this temporary contract first. If you think it's OK, sign it. After the probation period, you can become a regular employee." As he said that, Qi Yun took out a temporary contract and a pen and put it on the table.

Zhao Wenzhi was so happy that he didn't even look at it. He picked up a pen and signed the contract. After signing, he quickly sent the contract back to Qi Yun.