11

After recruiting two waiters, Qi Yun felt relaxed. After observing for a few days, he decided to go out and have some fun. So early that morning, Qi Yun followed the Thunder Team out and prepared to go to the nearest Shenshi base.

The Thunder Squad is a mercenary squad belonging to the Shen Base. There are not only 100 but also 80 squads in the Shen Base. There are also larger squads. The largest one is the first squad of the army.

Due to the special nature of Shen City, the fact that Shen City is now run by the military is more fair than other bases run by politicians, but it is also more strictly controlled.

This time the Thunder Team was going back to hand in the mission. Originally, they were going back to hand in the mission, but Xu Yang got Qi Yuns promotional business card on the way. After some discussion, they decided to come over and take a look. If it was It's best if it's true. If it's not true, it's not far from the base and there's nothing to lose.

Outside the fence of Anxin B&B:

"How do we get to the base?"

"Sister Qiyun, what do you think this is?" As he spoke, Xu Yang waved his hand and a 7-seater off-road vehicle appeared next to him. Yes, Xu Yang has become familiar with Qi Yun in the past few days by virtue of his social status and young age.

Seeing this scene, Qi Yun walked around Xu Yang several times, observing him.

"Sister Qiyun, what are you looking at? Are you looking down on others? Isn't it just a space power? Why can't I have it?"

"Pfft", there was a sneer from the side. Xu Yang knew without looking that it must be Lan Qing, the man who was full of scheming.

"Dead spirit, why are you laughing? I'm talking to Sister Qiyun. What are you doing there?"

"Okay, I won't laugh, ho ho."

"Okay, let's go. Boss Qiyun, let's take the passenger seat. Come this way." Han Yun opened his mouth. It was obvious that he said this to his team members first and then to Qiyun. Han Yun said and opened the passenger door.

Opening the passenger door, Han Yun walked around the front of the car, came to the driver's seat, opened the door, and sat down.

Seeing that their boss had spoken, the other four people stopped fighting and quickly got into the car.

Qiyun was sitting in the passenger seat of the off-road vehicle, looking at the scene that was passing by outside. It was completely different from the place where she was before. Perhaps because of the end of the world, all she saw were ruined buildings, deserted cities and Abandoned farmland.

It took 3 hours to arrive at the Shenshi base, but these three hours were definitely not boring, because Xu Yang was a complete chatterbox. Even if you didn't answer him, he could keep talking on his own. Fortunately, Qiyun already has the most basic understanding of the Shenshi base.

From a distance, Qi Yun saw the Shenshi base described by Xu Yang. The tall and towering city walls protected the entire base airtight. He came to the city gate:

"Sister Qiyun, can you come in with us later? Our team will vouch for you, so you only need to register briefly. Otherwise, in addition to registration, you will also have to strip naked and do a naked examination in a small dark room. You have to be quarantined for 24 hours before you can enter. You dont need to be guarantored by us. You only need to register and get a temporary identity card. How about you just ask the team leader to apply for a permanent identity certificate for you? Shen City Base It's close to your B&B, and with a permanent identity certificate, it will be convenient for you next time you come to play by yourself. Isn't that right, captain?" Xu Yang said a lot of things to Qi Yun, and finally asked their captain Views. This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---->>>