34

Qiyun and Jiang Xinrui entered Jiang's house. At this time, Grandma Jiang and Grandma Han were cooking together in the kitchen.

Jiang Xinrui entered the house and saw no one, so she shouted loudly:

"Grandma! Grandma! Grandma! Grandma!"

"Okay, Jiaojiao, stop shouting, your grandma and I are cooking." After receiving the reply, Jiang Xinrui pulled Qiyun to the kitchen, and let go at the door of the kitchen.

"Grandma, grandma, what are you making delicious? I brought sister Qiyun home."

"That's just right. You can leave your sister here and have a taste of your grandma's cooking. Go ahead."

"Yeah, sister, please stay for a meal. My grandma's cooking is delicious."

"good."

"Let's go then. Grandma, call me when it's ready. I'll pack the lunch boxes and deliver them to my parents and my second brother."

After speaking, without waiting for Grandma Jiang's response, she pulled Qi Yun to her bedroom.

"Sister, look, this is my bedroom. I decorated it myself. Doesn't it look good?"

"Beautiful!" This bedroom was as expected by Qi Yun. It was cute, pink and princess-like.

"Sister, let me give you a gift. You must accept it, okay?"

"I'll take a look and decide."

"No, you told me to take it in and then take it out, okay? Just take it!"

Qi Yun looked at the girl with a pleading face and softened her heart:

"Okay, I'll take it."

"Ah, great." Jiang Xinrui shouted excitedly.

"Then just close your eyes."

"Okay, I'll close my eyes." Qi Yun closed his eyes obediently.

Jiang Xinrui took out a small jewelry box from her bedside table, opened it carefully, took out the things from it, then picked up Qi Yun's hand, measured it, and put the things on one of her fingers. superior.

"Okay, Sister Yunyun." After taking her away, Jiang Xinrui called Qiyun.

Qiyun opened his eyes, raised his hand, looked at it and asked:

"This is?"

"I sat on it myself. It's not very pretty, but it's my heart."

"nice."

"Really?"

"Really." From that day on, Qi Yun had a silver ring with rough workmanship on his hand, and he never took it off no matter what.

At this time, a voice came from the kitchen:

"Jiaojiao Bao'er, the meal is ready. Bring your sister over for dinner."

"Okay, here you go." Then he took Qiyun to the restaurant.

At this time, Grandma Jiang and Grandma Han had already laid out the food. Seeing the two people coming, Grandma Jiang spoke first:

"Yunyun, can I really call you that?"

"OK."

"Okay, Yunyun, sit down and try my handiwork."

"Okay, thank you Grandma Jiang."

"You're welcome, eat. I like grandma cooking it for you." Grandma Jiang and Grandma Han looked at the two girls with smiles.