23

Qi Yun led the first team, Xu Yang, and Han Yun to the convenience store.

"Come on, let's get some membership first and get the computer so that you can redeem your points. Then I'll give you the benefits, and you can take your time to visit. After you've finished the visit, we'll see if we need to add anything. Then settle the payment." Qiyun said to the dumbfounded people looking at the convenience store, and took them to the point redemption machine.

A few people from the first team put away their inexperienced looks and lined up at the points redemption machine in front of the cashier. After watching several people redeem their points and get the optical brains, Qiyun opened the system in his mind and opened a 3-meter square optical brain storage space for all six of their optical brains.

"Okay, take a look at the optical brain and operate it according to the instructions above." Qi Yun said to several people after completing the operation.

The people in the first team looked at the light brain and operated it according to what Qi Yun said, and then the looks of several people who had never seen the world were revealed again.

Seeing several people like this, Xu Yang shook his brother:

"Brother, please calm down, calm down the expression on your face?" Hearing Xu Yang's words, Xu Qing smiled awkwardly, and the expressions of the other five people also returned to normal.

"Brother, how much storage space has Sister Qi opened for you?" Xu Yang asked Xu Qing when he saw that Xu Qing had returned to normal.

"The light brain shows that there are 30 cubic meters, but what do you mean?"

"We have some too. Yours is not as big as our team's. Ours is 50 cubic meters."

"Okay, stop showing off." Xu Qing said, pulling away from his brother and coming to his captain's side.

"Captain, let's take a look. I think regardless of the official, we also need to buy some more fruits and vegetables."

"Okay, let's take a look first and then talk."

After seeing a few people about to go in and take a look, Xu Yang said:

"Brother Ouyang, wait a minute, you can just take a few things with your bare hands. Each of you can push a shopping cart and put some more things in it. Just think of it as buying something for yourself." As he said this, Xu Yang pulled out a shopping cart. A shopping cart was stuffed into Ouyang Qing's hands, and then a shopping cart was given to everyone in the first team, including Han Yun.

After giving shopping carts to everyone in the first team, I also pushed a shopping cart and went shopping happily.

Qiyun saw that they were all going to visit and shop, so she went into the counter and sat down. Qiyun didn't wait too long before everyone came back. Although they didn't go shopping for long, everyone's shopping carts were full. They first paid for the items in the shopping carts and put them away. Zhou Ziyu then He spoke to Qi Yun:

"Boss Qi, let's talk again?"

"Okay, let's talk here. I have a staff lounge here. It's okay to talk about something temporarily. Come over." As he said that, Qi Yun opened the door at the end of the counter and the door of the staff lounge, and let Several people came in and went directly into the employee lounge.

Qi Yun saw everyone entering the employee lounge, closed the counter door, and entered the employee lounge himself.

After entering the employee lounge and seeing the six people from the first team standing there, Qi Yun spoke: