25

Qi Huan and Qi Yun entered the convenient door and walked into the counter. Qi Huan sat in front of the cashier and Qi Yun sat behind her. The two chatted.

Qi Huan seemed to suddenly wonder, "Why did you get up?" he said to Qi Yun:

"Boss, we may need an office. It doesn't need to be too big. It can accommodate a desk and a few chairs. Otherwise, it will be a bit inconvenient when recruiting people for interviews."

"Okay, I'll separate a room now and wait a minute." Then he started to operate the system.

Although Qi Huan said it didn't need to be too big, she didn't plan to build it too small. She planned to place the office at the end of the convenience store, directly opposite the counter. After thinking about it, she didn't make it all glass. The lower part of 1.5 meters is made of wood, and the upper part is made of glass. In this way, the privacy of the people inside is guaranteed, and the outside can be well observed from inside.

There is a large desk, a boss chair, and a whole wall of bookshelf behind it. The 6 rows of grids under the bookshelf are also equipped with doors. Each door has an electronic lock. Who knows before putting anything? You can open the door. If you place something, you can bind your own optical brain. Only the bound person can open it. You can't put some information or things that are afraid of falling dust.

There are 10 rows of grids in the upper part of the bookshelf, which can be used to store some decorations, books, and some public information.

In addition to the desk, boss chair and bookshelf, the office also has 10 ordinary chairs placed against the wall, 5 on the opposite side, and 3 in front of the desk, so that the office can accommodate 18 people at the same time. There is no need to wait outside when individuals come in for interviews.

There are also two doors, one is smaller and opens directly into the convenience store, and the other is larger and opens on the same wall as the door of the convenience store. The door inside is only for people working inside. The outer door is for people coming for interviews to enter and exit.

After the design was completed, Qiyun saw that there were not many people in the convenience store, so he directly selected the confirmation button. In less than a minute, a bright office was built.

"Come on, Sister Qi Huan, let's go take a look. This office will be yours from now on. If you don't first see what needs to be changed."

"Ah? What do you mean, boss."

"I mean, our sister Qi Huan will work in the office from now on, and all the employees we recruit will be under your control. How about that?"

"Boss, why are you so embarrassed? I..."

"Okay, Sister Qi Huan, I heard from Brother Kong that you used to manage a large shopping mall, and this has wronged you. Let's go." Qi Yun interrupted Qi Huan's words and spoke quickly. While talking, he pulled Qi Huan towards the office.

"Also, Sister Qi Huan, you have been promoted and your salary will also increase, but it won't be much, so don't dislike it."

"Why would I dislike it? Even if you don't give it to me, I still have to do it."

While talking, the two of them walked to the door of the office, and Qi Yun opened the door:

"Come on, Sister Qi Huan, you go first. If nothing else happens, you will be working here for a long time."

After glancing at Qi Yun, Qi Huan replied firmly: "Okay." and walked in. Qi Yun also followed her in.

"How's it going, Sister Qihuan?"