3

After looking at the entire convenience store, Qiyun opened the small door and entered the counter. Opening the door to the bathroom, it's not big inside, but it's big enough for one person. The so-called sparrow has all the internal organs even though it's small. Walking inside, against the wall, there is a 3-meter-long booth cabinet.

The booth below is different from the normal small booth. This booth is 1.5 meters wide. The one above is not a sealed cabinet, but an open one. Irregular bookcase. Qi Yun saw this booth and thought, this place is more than enough for a bed, although it only has basic cushions and no other decorations. Even if there are no other decorations, it is very relaxing and enjoyable to sit inside and look at the store.

However, you still need to decorate your small space well in the future. Entering the innermost part, there is a computer under the cashier that cannot be seen by the guests. Sitting on a boss's chair in front of the computer, he turns on the computer.

The first thing he sees is a line of large characters: Please name the B&B and convenience store - Qi Yun thought for a moment. I entered the word "Anxin" and pressed the confirmation button. When the confirmation button was pressed, the five large words "Anxin Convenience Store" appeared on the blank plaque at the door.

At the same time, a wooden vertical plaque also appeared on the fence gate outside the B&B, with the four characters "Anxin B&B" written on it. After taking the name, the message "Please set rules for convenience stores and B&Bs" appeared on the computer screen: Qiyun thought about it and temporarily entered the following 5 rules: 1: No fighting 2: No robbery and theft 3: No taking any items from the B&B B&B transactions 4: No use of force 5: The owner of the B&B has the right to interpret all rules in the B&B. After entering the five rules, press the confirm button. These five rules appear directly on the wall at the convenience door, on the wall outside the folk fence, and on the wall of the convenience store. The fifth rule is specially bolded. After taking the names and formulating the rules, Qiyun asked the system: "666, how do you get the goods?"

"The host can be unlocked with points. It can be operated on the computer and the system. After unlocking, it will be automatically put on the shelves. There is no limit to how much." "I Take a look." Qi Yun said and looked at the computer. There were only two icons on the screen: an item unlocked and a courtyard unlocked.

Open the item unlock icon, and there are all the items inside. However, Qiyun only has 200 points now, so there are not many things that can be unlocked, but for the time being, it is enough. Qiyun made a selection and decided to unlock the ones that are easy to carry and practical first. He unlocked 10 points for steamed buns, 10 points for mineral water, 10 points for boiled eggs, 20 points for instant noodles (all flavors), and 30 points for steamed buns (with random fillings). , soy milk 30 points, milk 30 points, toilet paper 20 points, leaving 40 points to spare. After the item is unlocked, it appears directly on the first row of shelves in the convenience store.

Qi Yun walked over and took a look. The unlocked items had been sorted and neatly placed on the shelves, and even the prices were set directly, so Qi Yun didn't need to worry anymore. Qi Yun reached out, picked up a cup of soy milk, and asked the system: "666, do I need to pay points when I pick up items at a convenience store?" "Host, no, you don't need to pay for all the items in the convenience store. Any points." "Well, that's okay."

"Ding, congratulations to the host for completing the task and naming the convenience store. 10 points will be awarded;" "Ding, congratulations to the host for completing the task and naming the B&B. 10 points will be awarded;" "Ding, Congratulations to the host for completing the task, setting rules for the convenience store, and awarding 10 points;"

"Ding, congratulations to the host for completing the task, setting rules for the B&B, and awarding 10 points." "The host now has a total of 80 points, congratulations on spreading flowers." "666, you Is this an afterthought? You won't reward me until I finish my work? Huh?" "Host, this point reward is doubled. It rewards the host for completing unreleased tasks." "Okay, I think you explained it well." " Received, host." He looked at the sky, closed the door of the shop and the gate of the B&B, and went back to the host's cabin to sleep.