116-120

Chapter 116: Journey to Another World 2(1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 5102 Update time: 2023-09-09 17:12:34

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark next chapter

The four girls, Jiang Xinrui, Jian Lingxin, Chu Yunxi, and Tong Yuanyuan, came out of Qiyun's courtyard and went to the convenience store together.

While the four girls went to the convenience store together, Qiyun himself was lying leisurely on a recliner and browsing the space mall.

After the four girls arrived at the convenience store, each pushed a shopping cart and started buying their favorite food and supplies.

Everyone has filled 3 shopping carts, which means there is storage space, otherwise, we dont know where to put them.

After visiting the convenience store, the four of them went to Yuncang. After arriving at Yuncang, the four of them went directly into a small warehouse. They huddled together and began to discuss the supplies they wanted to exchange with the natives of the Beast World.

"According to my many years of experience in reading novels, primitive worlds are not good at storing food, so we can buy some food that is easy to store."

"Then just buy more food, and equip it with some big storage cans, storage boxes, etc. It will definitely be easier to change things."

"Well, just buy the most common ones. Ju Xiaoxiao said that they eat a lot, so you can buy more food."

"How much is too much?"

"Is 1,000 bags of rice enough? The kind that weighs 100 kilograms."

"It feels a bit small. Let's prepare 2,000 bags per person?"

"Okay, then I want 8,000 bags of 100 kilograms of the cheapest rice."

"Well, in addition to rice and white flour, I want the same amount."

"Okay, I think we can also prepare some sugar. They will definitely not process sugar. You don't need to buy too much sugar, and you don't need to buy bags, just buy small packages."

"Well, how about 100 1-jin bags of white sugar per person, 100 1-jin bags of single crystal rock sugar, 200 1-jin bags of brown sugar, plus 100 1-jin bags of bulk fruit hard candies?"

"Okay, I think this amount is enough."

"What kind of thing?"

"Don't bring the seeds. Our time there is too short and we don't have enough time to teach them how to farm. However, we can bring some young animals and teach them how to farm quickly."

"Yes, this is possible, but our space cannot carry goods. What should we do?"

"It's okay. Sister Yunyun's is definitely fine. When the time comes, we will store it at Sister Yunyun's place first, and then we will give her a share."

"This is okay, let's buy some common ones:

Chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, each of us has 20 pairs each. "

"There are also rabbits. The one that breeds quickly needs 20 pairs."

"Well, you can also buy some freshwater fish. These are easy to raise and save trouble."

"Then buy more fry. The fry are small and don't take up much space. How about 10,000 fish each?"

"Can."

"Can!"

"Also, I think we can prepare some fabrics. I read those novels and it seems that they don't know how to weave. Even if they do, they cherish it, so the fabrics should be very popular."