10

Early the next morning, Qi Yun got up from a full sleep and took out an ankle-length dress from the cloakroom. Her long black hair was draped behind her without too many decorations, but she looked particularly youthful.

When I came to a convenience store, the first thing I did when I opened the door was to sit down, then set a table with breakfast and start eating.

During the middle of the meal, yesterday's team of 5 came over. The handsome guy who seemed to be the captain spoke first:

"Hello boss, I am Han Yun, the captain of the Thunder Team."

"Hello, Qiyun."

"Hello, Boss Qiyun, we have decided to rent a small courtyard for one year, but we need to merge 5 houses into one courtyard. I don't know how to do it?"

"You can do it yourself on the self-service check-in machine. Just select the custom courtyard at the bottom. You have not yet rented for one day, so you can directly merge it and then choose how to pay the room fee. That's it. Its up to you to choose to share the room fee or have one of you pay.

"Okay, thank you, Boss Qiyun." Then Han Yun started operating.

After the operation was completed, Han Yun came to the counter again:

"I would like to ask Boss Qi, I chose a one-year rental period, but the final transaction was for more than one year?"

"Oh, that's no problem. It's given as a gift because the guest has rented it for a long time. Just use it for this period of time, Captain Han Yun."

"Thank you very much, Boss Qi. I still need to buy some food. Are there any restrictions on this?"

"No, as long as you have points, you can buy as much as you want. There is no upper limit."

"Well, thank you, Boss Qi." After saying that, he turned around and took the other four people to the convenience store for shopping.

"Ah, by the way, Captain Han Yun, although your small courtyards have been merged, each house is independent. If necessary, you can change the internal structure or expand it. This can be done with just a brain. .

After hearing these words, Han Yun turned around again:

"Okay, thank you, Boss Qi. We will use this function if necessary." Then each of the five people took a shopping basket and began to choose the items and food they needed.

"My name is Xu Yang, boss. Can I ask if we can use our own furniture and electrical appliances in our house?"

"Of course. If you want, you can choose not to use your own furniture when redefining your room."

"Thank you, little boss. I will come to play with you often. If you need help, please call me. I will be happy to help."

"Okay, I think they're already playing with things, won't you go?"

"Ah... little boss, I'm going, otherwise the captain will beat me. Goodbye." After saying that, he returned to his team members like a gust of wind and started shopping for his own things.

Maybe its been a long time since the apocalypse, but these grown men werent as impatient as before. They stayed in the convenience store for half an hour before they finished shopping for what they needed to buy. Grow food.

Shortly after the five members of the Thunder Team left, the couple from yesterday came over with their children, and the man spoke:

"Boss, I see you are looking for a waiter here. I wonder what you think of the two of us. Although I have never been exposed to this kind of work before, my wife has experience in managing a shopping mall. She should be able to do the job of a waiter. . I am a university professor and my learning ability is acceptable, so I think both of us meet your recruitment requirements." This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---->>>