28

Qi Yun and Jiang Xinrui chatted while walking. It took them almost half an hour to arrive in front of the independent house rented by Qi Yun.

"Sister Yunyun, that's it. I'll open it for you. The house here is cleaned every day. You just need to prepare some personal belongings and then you can move in." With that said, Jiang Xinrui opened the door and joined Qi Yun. Went in.

"Sister Qiyun, you go in first, and I'll go home and get the recipe." He ran away. Seeing Jiang Xinrui running away, Qiyun looked at the house he rented.

This is a two-story small detached house with a large yard and greening. It looks very clean. It is obvious that someone comes here frequently to clean and maintain it. The houses in this area are basically far away, probably more than 200 meters away, which protects the privacy of each household very well.

Opening the door of the house, as Jiang Xinrui said, it was very clean inside. You could move in after taking out your personal belongings. So Qiyun took out his bedding and toiletries, as well as a few pretentious clothes from the space. Put it in a room on the first floor. Anyway, its just a temporary stay for a few days. Theres no need to live in a room thats too big, as long as it can be accommodated.

As soon as I put my things away, I heard Jiang Xinruis voice coming out of the door:

"Sister Yunyun, where are you? I'm back."

"Here it is."

"Sister Yunyun, look, this is a recipe. Here are the dishes I have made before. You choose, and I will prepare it." Jiang Xinrui ran to Qi Yun and handed her a book while saying .

"Okay, I'll take a look right now. Come over here and sit down." Qi Yun asked Jiang Xinrui to sit on her bed, and she sat down as well.

Qiyun took the recipe given to her by Jiang Xinrui and looked through it. She spent about half an hour looking at it. She looked up and just about to speak, she found that Jiang Xinrui was looking at her again. He stretched out his hand and waved it in front of her eyes:

"Ruirui."

"Hey." Jiang Xinrui replied in a daze, before she could react.

Qiyun shouted again:

"Ruirui."

"Ah. Sister Yunyun." Jiang Xinrui reacted and blushed instantly.

Qi Yun looked at the blushing girl in front of him and found that Jiang Xinrui was one of the cute ones. Her chubby little face was now flushed, her big eyes were looking at her like stars, and she had a prick on her head. She has a cute round head with a furry little clip, her cherry mouth is slightly red, and she is wearing a bright yellow half-sleeve and a pair of white overalls. This outfit also adds to her cuteness. point.

"Ruirui, I'm not very good at choosing food. How about you help me choose? I'll follow your arrangements. After you set the menu, I'll prepare the ingredients. But you need to take the ingredients home to cook. After all, this house can only Come on, theres only one pot there among the kitchen utensils.

"Ah, I didn't think carefully. Then I'll choose. After choosing, Sister Yunyun will prepare the materials. I'll take them home to make them. When they're ready, I'll send them to Sister Yunyun."

"Okay, then you choose."

"Uh-huh."

After thinking for a while, Jiang Xinrui said to Qiyun:

"Sister, I'm going to make you braised prawns, a pickled fish, a spicy spicy soup, a vegetarian stir-fried cabbage heart, and I'm going to prepare a strawberry mousse for dessert after the meal, how about it."

"Okay, show me what materials are needed, and I'll prepare them now."

"Oh, sister, look." Jiang Xinrui flipped through the menu and pointed out the name of the dish to Qi Yun. Qi Yun asked Tuantuan to scan it directly with the system and prepared a double portion of the ingredients, including the ingredient for strawberry mousse. Not only are they prepared in many ways, but they also have suitable packing boxes. This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---->>>

After Tuantuan put all the materials into a box, Qiyun took Jiang Xinrui to the living room and took the things out of the space. Jiang Xinrui opened her mouth in surprise when she saw Qi Yun take out a box out of thin air.

"Sister, sister, you are..."

"Why are you such a good little girl stuttering? My sister is a space superpower."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Jiang Xinrui screamed like a groundhog.

"Okay, take the ingredients and go home first. Remember to leave a copy of the prepared food at home. Make more strawberry mousse for me and pack it up. I still like these little desserts." Qi Yun stretched out his hand, rubbed Jiang Xinrui's head and said. "

"Okay, Sister Yunyun, you rest first, and I'll go home and cook for you." He said that he was about to move the box of ingredients.

"etc."

"Sister Yunyun, what's wrong?"

"You're just going to move back?"

"How can we move if we don't move like this?"

"How heavy is it? I'll give you a small cart and you can push it back."

"Oh, it's okay, Sister Yunyun, I didn't tell you, I am a power user, so moving some things is not a trivial matter."

"You didn't say that."

Seeing Qi Yun's bad expression, Jiang Xinrui said quickly:

"Sister Yunyun, don't be angry. Look, don't you know now?" Looking at the flattering little face in front of him, Qiyun stretched out his hand and tapped her forehead:

"You." His tone was full of helplessness. I still took out a shopping cart used in the supermarket.

"Sister Yunyun, didn't you say no?"

"The box is so big, can you still see the road while carrying it? Take the things out of the box, put them in the shopping cart, and push them back. How convenient." As he said that, Qiyun opened the shopping cart and took it out. Put the ingredients into the shopping cart.

"Oh, sister Yunyun is so kind to me. Damn."

"Okay, let's get to work quickly, I still need to rest."

"Sister Yunyun, go and have a rest. Go quickly, go quickly. I'll come. Very soon. I will close the door for Mi when I leave later. Go quickly." He pulled Qiyun up and pushed him She walked towards the bedroom.

"Okay, okay, I'm going to rest. You take your time, don't get tired."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I won't tire myself out."

While they were talking, the two of them had already arrived in the bedroom. Jiang Xinrui saw that Qi Yun had gone to bed, so she left the bedroom and closed the door thoughtfully.

After leaving the bedroom, Jiang Xinrui continued to pour the ingredients. After a short while, she finished pouring the ingredients. After pouring the ingredients, Jiang Xinrui pushed the shopping cart out of the yard, and of course did not forget to close the door.

Jiang Xinrui murmured to herself as she walked:

"Sister Yunyun is so kind. I must use 200% of my efforts to cook for Sister Yunyun. This way, Sister Yunyun will be happy and I can cook more meals for Sister Yunyun. As the saying goes, If you want to catch a person's heart, you must first catch her stomach. Yes, in this way, besides these, I have to do something else, and I must make Sister Yunyun have a deep impression on me." Following her. If so, she was still nodding her little head, looking extremely cute.

Although the houses were far apart, they were not that far away. It took Jiang Xinrui 2 or 3 minutes to return to her home. This chapter has been read (please click on the next chapter to continue reading!)