2

The owner's courtyard is 60 square meters in size. The yard and house are also surrounded by wooden fences. Different from the ordinary wooden fences rewarded by the system, the wooden fences in the owner's courtyard are particularly delicate. Each fence is covered with Exquisite patterns, the entire fence is covered with roses in full bloom. When you open the fence gate of the small courtyard, you will see a small yard of 20 square meters.

Opposite the fence gate is a stone-paved path that leads directly to the door of the cabin. On the right side of the gravel path is a small garden with an adult sycamore tree in the middle and a set of stone tables and chairs placed under the tree. On the left side is a lawn full of grass. A large grape trellis on the lawn is covered with grapevines, and the ripe grapes are exuding a fragrance. There is a big swing under the vines, which is very pleasant to look at. The cabin is made of wood and has a resort style. One bedroom occupies half of the entire cabin. Open the door of the cabin, and there is an open kitchen on the right, connected to the small living room that integrates dining and dining. When you open the bedroom door, you see a 2-meter large bed. On the side of the door is a bathroom separated from wet and dry. The bathroom doesn't look big, but it has all the utensils and a large bathtub. Next to the bathroom is a small cloakroom. It doesn't look big, but it's enough for one person. The most considerate thing is that the cloakroom is filled with all kinds of clothes, shoes, hats and accessories according to Qi Yun's body shape.

Seeing these, Qiyun nodded and didn't rush to look at anything else. He went into the bathroom first and took a nice fragrant bath. He was really tired. After taking a shower, I went to the cloakroom, picked out a small Hanfu skirt, and after putting it on, I left my master's courtyard and came to the small courtyard next to it. These three sets of small courtyards are exactly the same. Each set of rooms and courtyards totals 30 square meters. They are all surrounded by ordinary wooden fences. The small courtyards are also bare dirt. To enter the small courtyard, guests need to swipe their card to enter. The courtyard in the small courtyard is 10 square meters, and the cabin is 20 square meters. The cabin is a large room with only a double bed, a wardrobe with 4 doors, a bathroom and a simple kitchen. After leaving here, we arrived at the entrance of the convenience store. The plaque of the convenience store was still blank.

Entering the convenience store, on the left side of the door was a counter made of marble countertop that was 5 meters long and 1.5 meters wide. Inside the countertop was a 3-meter-wide space. , a small private space belonging to the owner. The area near the door is used for cashiers. There is a cashier scanning machine, and inside there is an exchange machine built into the countertop that looks like a cash machine. There is a screen above the redemption machine, and two platforms below, one larger and one smaller, for items to be redeemed for points.

When redeeming points, you can place items on the platform below, and the machine will automatically evaluate the value of the items. For the first time, a small optical brain will be directly generated. This optical brain is about the size of a watch. Each person is bound to one. It cannot be traded or destroyed. The points system and personal information will be directly generated in the optical brain. When consuming in the B&B, it will be directly generated. Just refresh your brain and that's it. Further inside, there are also two built-in unlimited water dispensers, one facing inward and one facing outward.

The water in the water dispenser can be used unlimitedly. The outward-facing water dispenser only has two options: hot and cold. But what the owner uses is that there are 5 temperatures for the owner to use. Behind the water dispenser are three microwave ovens, two facing outwards and one facing inward. The one facing outside is for guests, and the one facing inside is a multifunctional stove with more complete functions for the owner. The entire countertop has a door on the side at the end, which only the owner can open and close.

There is also a door on the wall coming in from the counter door. Once this door is opened, it is a small bathroom, which is also only for the owner's use. On the right side of the convenience store, by the window, is a row of wooden bar-style tables and chairs for future customers to eat and drink. Behind the tables and chairs are several rows of shelves, but there is nothing on the shelves yet. There is a storage rack next to the first row of shelves. There are shopping baskets of different sizes on each floor and a shopping cart at the bottom. You can see it at a glance when you enter. See, it is convenient for customers to pick up when shopping.