49

The next day, the first thing Qi Huan did when he came to the office was to send a message to Qi Yun, telling her the good news that the doctor had left the B&B.

When Qi Yun got up and saw the message from Qi Huan, he was very happy. He ate breakfast as quickly as possible and came to Qi Huan's office.

"Sister Qi Huan, I'm here. Did you say you have a doctor?"

"Yes, do you still remember the clan leader Xuanyuan who came two days ago?"

"Remember, remember."

"That's them. Didn't Team Thunder serve as teachers for their tribe? The one Xu Yang brought here, Shun and their whole tribe know medical skills. The Xuanyuan tribe leader came yesterday with three people who are said to have the best medical skills in their tribe. I'll tell you Ill sign a temporary contract first. You can readjust the formal contract and then Ill sign it.

"Yeah, sister Qi Huan is very considerate. If they need anything else, just tell me and I'll prepare it."

"You don't need to tell me, I asked them to write a list. Also, I remember that the clinic used to be decorated according to Western medicine. I don't think the Xuanyuan people are proficient in Western medicine. It may need to be renovated."

"This is easy to explain, but I'm not familiar with it. What does a traditional Chinese medicine hospital need to look like?"

"You don't know. Doctors do. I told them that when you decorate, I will call people over and decorate according to their habits."

"The relationship is good, then Sister Qi Huan, please ask them to come over. In the future, we will recruit a doctor and decorate a room according to their habits."

"Okay, but now we still have to decorate what the Xuanyuan people need."

"Yeah, I understand, don't be in a hurry, it's definitely hard to find such professionals, just take your time."

"But I think we are not limited to medical personnel when recruiting people. We can record all professionals from all walks of life first and contact them directly when needed. This saves the money and makes it difficult to find them immediately."

"Yeah, sister Qi Huan, you can make the decision. We can build 10 more stores. We need a lot of people. There will be more people moving in in the future, and people will be needed even more. It's better to prepare first than to have a temporary chaos."

"Dong dong dong dong dong dong..." There was a knock on the door and the two stopped talking.

"Please come in." Qi Huan said.

The door opened, and it was the three Xuanyuan clan members who Qi Huan had signed a temporary contract with. This time, the Xuanyuan clan leader did not come.

"Sit down, you guys came quite quickly. The boss heard that you can serve as doctors and can't wait to install the hospital and open it. This is our boss. Please introduce yourselves."

The three Xuanyuan people looked at each other, and one of them spoke:

"Hello, boss, the three of us are brothers. I am the eldest, Yicheng Hai, this is the second, Yicheng Hu, and that is the third, Yicheng Chenghe. We are branches of the Xuanyuan clan's medical clan, and we are also known as doctors."

"Medical branch?"

"Yes, each branch of our Xuanyuan clan has its own specialty, namely medicine, arithmetic, agriculture, and martial arts. The three of us are from the medical branch, the three best in the generation, so the clan leader is Brought us here.