44

After the Qilin team led by Jiang Nan purchased the supplies, they went back that day. Jiang Nan also went back, but Jiang Xinrui and Jiang Yi stayed behind.

Anyway, it doesn't matter whether they work or not, and their salary is not short of theirs at home, so Jiang Nan agreed after thinking about it.

Because he decided to bring his parents, grandparents, and grandparents with him when he came back next time and was ready to settle here, so he didn't bother his younger brothers and sisters.

As for the Thunder Team, their families have all taken over, and they no longer need to take on missions to support their families. They only need to go out from time to time to kill zombies and find some things to redeem points, so the Thunder Team stayed and did not have any. Walk.

On the third day of the Qilin team's departure, just after dawn, a scream from the group woke Qi Yun up.

Qiyun was angry when he got up, but he couldn't vent his anger on Tuantuan, so he had to ask in a slightly helpless tone:

"What's wrong, Tuantuan, it's not even 7 o'clock yet, why are you so excited? Huh?"

"Yunyun, can you get up quickly? I feel that a large number of people are coming soon. Really, please get up quickly, or else you won't have time to eat when they arrive."

"Tuan Tuan, how many people can there be? Be good and let me sleep a little longer."

"Yunyun, really don't sleep anymore. I have added 6 more points redemption machines and 6 independent check-in machines between the convenience store door and Qihuan door. Get up quickly and let your staff Get up and get ready, I kid you not.

"Okay, I'll get up, but where is the high-rise building I asked you for? If the small courtyard is not enough, this one will be used."

"Oh, I'm going to find the director of infrastructure construction. Yunyun, please get up quickly. I'll come back as soon as possible." Tuantuan disappeared without waiting for Qiyun's reply.

Qi Yun had no choice but to slowly get out of bed, wash up and get dressed.

Before going out, he called Qi Huan again. After receiving a positive answer, he walked slowly to the convenience store with a cup of sweet soy milk.

She arrived at the convenience store. Within five minutes, Qi Huan and Kong Yunhua came with their children. Behind them were Zhao Wenzhi, Wang Zijing and Wang Zidong.

"Why are you all here?"

"Yunhua and I happened to bump into each other when we were going out. They were afraid that we would be too busy, so they all came over."

"Okay, then it will be considered extra overtime, and I will give you rewards when the time comes." Qi Yun's voice came out as soon as he finished speaking.

"Yunyun, Yunyun, I put the building in the safe area behind our B&B."

"Okay, be good, come down and take a rest."

"There's no time, Yunyun, the person is here, the person is here, go pick him up quickly." Tuantuan kept urging, while urging, he also stuffed two small baskets into Qiyun's hands, each one There are 300 number plates in the small basket, ranging from 1 to 600.

"Okay, don't rush me when I'm going." Qi Yun took the basket and stood up.

"Come on, boss, I'll give them the number plates, but I may need a loudspeaker." Zhao Wenzhi took the initiative to take the basket from Qi Yun's hand and said.