48

Qi Yun had just turned around to walk from the door of Qi Huan's office to the courtyard when an inappropriate voice suddenly came from beside him:

"You are the owner of the B&B, right?" The person who spoke was a young girl with a delicate face, wearing all white, a white dress, white shoes, and her hair tied into a ponytail, like a flourishing white lotus.

"Yes, any advice."

"Ah, it's not advice, it's just... it's..." The girl was probably shocked by Qi Yun's strong tone and stuttered a little.

"Come on, I'm busy?" Because of the conversation between the two, many people passing by were attracted by this time. They gathered in groups to discuss. Qi Huan was also attracted by the noise at the door. coming.

The girl may have had a tone because there were more people around her. Not only did her voice no longer stutter, but it also became louder:

"Then let me tell you, as the owner of such a big B&B, you have so much supplies and food, so what if you give some supplies and food to people who don't have money? Just treat it as charity to them, can't you? Just do it on your own Its so cruel, but its wrong to let them suffer such humiliation and punish them just for taking something from you.

"Oh, I'm wrong. What do you think we should do?" Qi Yun's voice turned cold instantly. The girl seemed to be addicted and continued to speak:

"You should give them the things they took from your convenience store, and send them some other food, or directly distribute food to the people living in the B&B. You have so much stuff anyway, right?"

Before Qi Yun could speak, a male voice came from beside him:

"Oh, I'm so touched. What a Holy Mother White Lotus. Why don't you donate yours first?"

"You and I"

The male voice didn't wait for her answer and continued:

"Anyway, because of your Holy Mother performance, your parents and grandparents have died on the road. Oh, and your 2-year-old brother also starved to death after you gave away his only remaining milk powder to others. , you see, you are the only one left in the family, it would be great if you gave away all the things and went to accompany them, right? You can contribute and reunite the family."

"You're talking nonsense..." the girl screamed.

"I'm talking nonsense. I watched you grab food from your mother because your mother didn't want you to push her to the ground while she was still alive. She hit her head on the ground and died. I was one step away and watched helplessly. Are you still calling me nonsense?

"I don't?"

"You didn't, you didn't push your mother, you didn't steal food from home, you didn't treat your grandparents who treated you like a treasure since childhood, you didn't give your father's food to outsiders, you didn't starve your brother to death? I My good niece." As the boy spoke, he stepped forward and took off the mask on his face, revealing a ruined face.

"You're actually alive!"

"Yes, I'm still alive. I didn't expect that after I saw you killing your mother and grabbing her food, you actually joined forces with outsiders to kill me. But I escaped. I survived. I want to Watch you reunite with them."

"Ah, why don't you die? Go die!"

When the virgin girl saw the man, she collapsed instantly. She rushed forward and beat the man. The man stretched out his hand and threw the girl to the ground with a gentle move. The people next to her were also discussing quietly.