19

After several people arrived at the convenience store, Qiyun just reached out and opened the door when Tong Yuanyuan ran over:

"Yunyun, Yunyun, is this convenience store about to open? I still want to continue making my lunch box!"

"It's not open, but I've renovated it inside and added a children's playground. We're going to go in and have a look. Do you want to come along and have a look? By the way, you can give me some advice and see if there's anything you need." After reading this, Ill invite you to eat at the small self-service hotpot next door.

"I'm going, I'm going, thank you Yunyun." Tong Yuanyuan stretched out his hand and put it on Qi Yun's arm, and put it against Qi Yun's body. The two of them walked into the convenience store together.

Walking past the counter of the convenience store, I saw the large glass partition and the wooden door of the children's playground. I stretched out my hand and opened the door. Several people filed in and came to the counter. Xinxin and Beibei were so happy looking at the whole space. crazy.

"Wow, Sister Qi, can these be played with?"

"Of course, go and play, remember to take off your shoes."

"Okay, okay, we know." As the voice sounded, Xinxin Beibei quickly took off her shoes and ran to the play corner to start playing.

Tong Yuanyuan noticed the shoes placed randomly on the ground and made her first suggestion since entering the door:

"Yunyun, I think you can move the counter to the opposite side of the current counter. Place some shoe cabinets or lockers at the current counter to facilitate the storage of some children's personal belongings, or shoe cabinets and lockers. It can also be combined. There are two small spaces inside one door, which can be used to store shoes or some small items, and then some benches and small stools are placed below for sitting. The bookcase can also be used in the study corner and play area Add more to the partitions in the area.

"What Ms. Tong said makes sense, but you can also provide indoor soft-soled shoes, which are much more convenient than barefoot activities. In addition, you can put some cushions 3 or 4 times larger than regular cushions in the study corner to make it easier to get used to it. Use it for children sitting on a low table, or put a larger mat directly on the ground. Of course, the mat doesnt need to be too thick, just a thin one.

"Okay, where are the others? Do you have any suggestions?"

"It is necessary to protect the angular places to prevent children from bumping into them. There are also several water dispensers and disposable water cups that can be placed to facilitate children to replenish water. However, one water dispenser can only be placed in one area. It is enough. It would be best if it could be kept at a constant temperature. After all, smaller children are not very willing to drink hot water. Warm water at a constant temperature is more suitable for children to drink directly than cold water. You can also add a few hand washers at the entrance. Pool, foot-washing pool, convenient for cleaning at any time.

"Is there anything else? Is there anything else?" Qi Yun continued to ask after listening to Qi Huanti's suggestion.

"You can prepare a suggestion book or suggestion box. Then we can add facilities or improve functions based on the opinions of customers." Zhao Wenzhi said.

"Okay, let's go out first, let's go out first, and I'll make some changes. Sister Qi, you call the children back, and we'll go out first." After saying that, Qiyun started operating the system and made changes one by one according to the suggestions he had just received. This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---->>>