22

After coming out of the convenience store, Qi Yun met the Thunder Team who was about to enter the convenience store. Seeing Qi Yun, Han Yun spoke:

"Boss Qi, I happened to be looking for you. Because we have had better food and food recently and don't go back to the base to live often. The first team who has a good relationship with us found out, so we told the first team to report the situation. After filing the report, the officials want to cooperate with you, but they are waiting outside now. Do you think its okay?

"Cooperate with me on behalf of Shen City officials?"

"Yes, the first team is the highest combat force in Shen City Base. It is directly responsible to the first leader of Shen City Base and has great power. Moreover, they directly execute the orders of the official first leader, so there is no harm in cooperating with them. .

"Oh? Really."

"Really, really, sister Qiyun, my brother is also one of them. I guarantee myself that there are absolutely only benefits and no disadvantages." Xu Yang became anxious listening to the official conversation between the two.

"Hey, my little brother has such a powerful brother?"

"Hey, hey, sister Qiyun, tell me, is it okay?"

"Okay, why not? You can just take them to my small courtyard. I will wait in the small courtyard."

"Okay." Xu Yang said and ran outside the B&B.

Han Yun watched Xu Yang running away and arranged for the other three people to go shopping. He followed Qi Yun to Qi Yun's courtyard. Because their team's consumption had reached a certain level, the optical brain storage space was opened. , it is enough to pack some daily necessities, so there is no need to wait for Xu Yang to pack it, the three of them can pack some each, and then they can share it with Xu Yang and Han Yun.

When he came to the small courtyard and asked Han Yun to sit down, Qiyun went into the house and took a cold water bottle and a pile of disposable paper cups and put them on the table in the courtyard. As soon as they were put there, Xu Yang came in with 6 people.

"Sister Qiyun, I'm here. They are the captain and some of the main members of the first team. My brother is also here." Xu Yang shouted as he walked into the small courtyard.

"Okay, little guy, stop yelling or saying anything like that. If you keep doing this, I won't let your parents beat you up when you get home." A clear-minded boy scolded Xu Yang.

"elder brother"

"Okay, acting coquettishly doesn't work. You go and open another small courtyard. When we go back, I will send my parents, grandparents, and grandparents over."

"I got it, brother, I'll go right away, and you guys can talk slowly with Sister Qiyun." He then skipped away.

"I'm sorry, Boss Qi, I'm Xu Qing, and Xu Yang is my younger brother. His family has treated him badly since he was a child, so he's causing trouble for you."

"No, no, I also like Xu Yang's character very much. He is very cheerful and lively."

"Thank you, Boss Qi, for the compliment. Now let's get down to business. This is our captain Ouyang Qing, who has both thunder and fire powers. This is Zhou Ziyu, the light power user who is responsible for everything in the team. This is Wu Yiran, the dark power user. The superpowers are mainly responsible for fighting, Zheng Jiayi, the wood superpower, is responsible for controlling the field, and Prince Qi, the fire superpower, is also responsible for charging into the battle." This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---- >>>