131-135

Chapter 131 Original Other World--Branch (1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 4928 Update time: 2023-09-16 14:21:42

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark Next chapter

With the emergence of Zhulou, the task of opening branches in the system has been completed. However, at this time, the store Qi Yun chose was still empty, and the shelves were even more empty. There was only the infrastructure that came with the convenience store.

Qiyun walked in and took a look, with a slightly nostalgic look in her eyes. The decoration inside was exactly the same as the initial decoration of a convenience store in the apocalyptic plane, which reminded her of the time when she first got the B&B system.

At this time, Tuantuan came out and interrupted her memories:

"Yunyun, hurry up and bind Tong Yuanyuan, Chu Yunxi and Jiang Xinrui as clerks at the convenience store in this plane. Otherwise, the three of them will be transported back to the apocalypse when the time comes."

"Ah, okay, I'll go back to find them right now."

After saying that, Qi Yun hurried back to the cave. After seeing the three of them, he gave Jiang Xinrui and Tong Yuanyuan a formal contract to sign. Based on their trust in Qi Yun, they signed the contract without hesitation. Then I saw the notification on the optical brain, and I was instantly ecstatic.

"Sister, we can come here anytime, right?"

"Yes, be happy. Not only can you come at any time, but you can also stay here all the time."

"Happy, great, hahahaha..."

"That Ling'er?"

"Ling'er can do it too. Ling'er, take a look at the optical brain yourself. There are hints, but it's just a little different. This time you can bring the others over when you go back. This place is more suitable for you, isn't it?"

"Well, thank you sister, I'll go back and bring them over. They should like it here more."

"Okay, don't be in a hurry. I'll take you to see our store and residence first. I'll take Bai Yu with me. Bai Yu and Bai Feng will go together. You go and call the people. We'll gather at the exit of the tribe."

"Okay, then Ling'er and I will go together, and let Xiaoxi and Yuan Yuan go with their sister."

"Okay, it's all at your discretion."

After Jiang Xinrui received Qiyun's affirmative answer, she pulled Jian Xinxin and ran away, while Qiyun and the other three walked slowly towards the exit of the tribe, leisurely and leisurely even stopping to tease the little cub from time to time. .

When the three of them arrived at the entrance of the tribe, Jiang Xinrui had already led Bai Yu and the others to wait here for a long time.

After seeing Qi Yun's figure, Jiang Xinrui stood up from the ground and shouted excitedly at Qi Yun:

"Sister, please go quickly. We have been waiting here for a while."

When Qi Yun heard Jiang Xinrui's shout, she looked at the bouncing figure waving her hands, and unknowingly quickened her pace. When she arrived, she found that Bai Lei was also there. Jiang Xinrui saw Qi Yun looking towards Bai Lei's eyes explained:

"I went to see Sister Bai Yu just now, and Bai Lei happened to be there, so I asked him to follow me."

Bai Yu followed closely and said: