27

Qiyun followed the sign at the parking lot and came to the house rental office.

As soon as I entered the door, I was bumped into by a young man carrying a big bag:

"Oh, are you okay? I have something to do and I'm in a hurry to get out. I think you should be fine. Wait for me here for a while. I'll be back in ten minutes at most. Just be sure to wait. I'll take you for a checkup. "Qiyun was helped up by the young man and carried to the seat next to him. He was still talking. When Qiyun sat down, he finished speaking. After finishing speaking, the young man watched Qi Yun sit firmly and ran out quickly.

Qi Yun looked at the person running away with an inexplicable look on his face, stood up, patted the ashes on his body and continued walking inside.

There was a long counter in the lobby. Qiyun came to the counter and asked the girl who seemed to be idle:

"Hello, I want to rent a temporary house. Can I do it here?"

The girl looked up when she heard the voice, and her eyes immediately widened:

"Yes, yes, how long do you want to rent it for? I can recommend it to you." Although the girl was answering Qiyun's question, she kept looking directly at Qiyun's face. The look in her eyes was relatively direct, but Qi Yun didn't say anything. Firstly, it was because it was difficult for her to cause trouble when she first arrived, and secondly, because although this girl kept staring at her, she didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Qiyun's love for her beauty and her joy at seeing the beauty, there were no other uncomfortable feelings.

A staff member opposite the girl saw her staring straight at others and glanced at Qi Yun. He knew that her nymphomaniac nature had been violated again. He stood up helplessly, came to the girl's side, and pulled her aside. He sat down in the girl's seat and then said:

"I'm sorry, she just likes beautiful things, especially people. She just appreciates your good looks and has no other meaning. If you need to do any business, I will help you." The girl saw someone helping her with work. She was so happy that she sat next to him and leaned on the counter, staring at Qi Yun.

"It's okay. I passed by the Sunshine Base temporarily and wanted to rest here for a few days and rent a house."

"Okay, what kind of house do you want to rent? I'll look for it here."

"It's best if you can move in directly with your bags, without the need for a building. I prefer peace and quiet."

"This kind of thing also exists, because this place used to be a scenic spot, but the kind of house you require is relatively large, and the room fee will be higher. If you live alone, it is not cost-effective."

"It doesn't matter."

"Okay, I've selected them for you, you can take a look." The man pointed to the computer screen facing Qi Yun on the counter.

Qi Yun looked at it briefly and said:

"This is the first room."

"This room? Please confirm."

"confirm."

"Okay, I wonder what you use to pay for the room?"

"What can I use?"

"Because you are passing by temporarily, you probably don't have points from our base."

"Yes, no."

"Then you need to use food, anything of certain value such as tobacco, alcohol, sugar, tea, etc."

"Okay, let's see if these things work." As he spoke, Qiyun took out a bag from his backpack, opened the bag, and saw that it was filled with fresh apples.