35

When Jiang Yi asked for leave, he came out with his empty lunch box and got into the car. Before he could sit down, the car had already sped out.

"Hey, can't you wait for me to sit down? Fortunately, this car is slow, otherwise I would have been thrown out by you." Jiang Yi resisted.

"Oh, second brother, you are the best, am I not careful? I will give you the chocolates I saved when I go home, okay." Jiang Xinrui knew that she was in the wrong, so she had to apologize to Jiang Yi and flatter him by saying that she would give him the chocolates. .

"Chocolate alone won't do it. Are you going to fool me like this?"

"Then you can pick any two of my snack boxes, okay?"

"No, five."

"Those three."

"Five."

"3."

Qi Yun listened to the two people going back and forth and bickering without letting anyone else go, and Qi Yun opened his mouth:

"Okay, okay, you two stop, I'll bring out the things. A snack gift bag, a fruit box, and a mixed candy for each person."

"Okay." The two brothers Jiang Yi and Jiang Xinrui answered in unison. After answering, the two of them giggled "hehehe" at the same time. Looking at it this way, the two are even more similar. It can only be said that they are brother and sister.

After bickering all the way, the three of them also arrived at Jiang's house. Perhaps because it was noon, Grandma Jiang and Grandma Han were taking a lunch break, so the whole Jiang family was quiet.

Jiang Yi took the two of them upstairs to his room, and then in front of the two of them, after pressing some unknown switch, the bookshelves on the entire wall separated to both sides, revealing a secret room.

Looking at the opened secret room, Jiang Yi nodded with satisfaction and said to the stunned sister behind him:

"Come, bring your sister in. I'll contact the eldest brother first and ask him to clean up. Let's go to their team base to find him." After saying that, he went in without caring about his sister.

Jiang Xinrui reacted and walked in with Qi Yun. They saw that the small secret room was arranged like a bedroom. The difference was that except for the single bed against the wall inside, the other walls were covered with In addition to the bookcase, it is the wardrobe.

The entire wall of wardrobes and bookcases are also quite eye-catching. The curtains of the wardrobe are open, and they are covered with all kinds of exaggerated men's and women's clothes in different styles and rich colors. Yes, there are also women's clothes. , there are only a few hooded coats hanging in the corner, the kind that can fit the whole person in.

What is placed on the bookcase is not books, but various jewelry and mini small weapons.

Jiang Xinrui was dazzled by what he saw, and Qi Yun also gained experience.

"Hurry up, come on, come on, your clothes are okay, but the decoration is a bit monotonous. Hurry up and tidy up a bit. Over there, each person can choose a mask, preferably one that covers the whole face." After Jiang Yi chose a suit of clothes, He said to the two girls as he walked into the changing room.

After Qi Yun and Jiang Xinrui looked at each other, they dressed up for each other.

Jiang Xinrui first chose an exaggerated, shiny butterfly-shaped hair accessory for Qi Yun to replace the ordinary black hair tie on her head, and then chose a pair of equally shiny large butterfly earrings. , there are also necklaces and bracelets of the same style, both in the shape of shiny butterflies.

After selecting these, he brought another box of rings over and put 3 and 4 rings on each of Qi Yun's hands. After looking at it carefully, he took a white shirt and tied it on Qi Yun's hand. waist.

After everything was dressed up, Jiang Xinrui took a step back, walked around Qi Yun, and nodded with satisfaction. This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---->>>

"Okay, Sister Yunyun, come and choose for me." At this time, Jiang Yi also changed his clothes and came out.

"Okay." After Qi Yun agreed, he and Jiang Yi stood in front of the decorations on the wall and each started choosing.

Qiyun spent 5 minutes choosing the accessories for Jiang Xinrui. They were all silver metal accessories, which were in sharp contrast with Jiang Xinrui's own style. But this kind of comparison suppressed Jiang Xinrui's cuteness and made her more bright.

Finally, he chose the same pink shirt for her and tied it around Jiang Xinrui's waist.

Jiang Yi also dressed up at this time, completely different from the gentle and jade-like appearance he had in the past. Seeing that Jiang Xinrui had dressed up, he walked over:

"Hey, it turns out that you, a delicate girl, can turn into a hot girl. Not bad." After saying that, he turned around and took two masks from the shelf. One of them was a silver hollow mask that only exposed his forehead and gave it to Jiang Xinrui. The other one was also the same. The butterfly series was given to Qi Yun.

"Brother, when will you put on this mask?"

"Don't worry, just take it first. Let's go find Big Brother. Big Brother is almost done."

After leaving the secret room, Jiang Yi first closed the bookshelf, and then someone gave him a hooded cloak:

"Here, put it on first. Cover your head and face first, so it won't attract too much attention." At the same time, he also put on one.

After seeing that both women were dressed, he led the two women out of the door. After going downstairs, he did not drive the sightseeing car, but drove an off-road vehicle from the garage.

Jiang Yi drove the car and took the two of them to an inconspicuous small building, where Jiang Nan was already waiting.

Jiang Nan's first words after getting in the car were:

"Jiang Xinrui, don't run around wherever you go. Listen to me, otherwise don't blame me for being unkind."

"I know, brother."

"Okay, dick, let's go."

"Okay." Jiang Yi replied excitedly and drove the off-road vehicle like a racing car.

The road went further and further into an underground garage half an hour away from Sunshine Base.

After entering the underground garage, he parked the car on the second floor of the garage. After getting out of the car, Jiang Nan took out an ordinary mask and put it on. After giving each person a bracelet, he said:

"Put on your mask and wristband, and just give the cloak to the doorkeeper when you come in."

"Yes, I understand, brother." Jiang Xinrui nodded obediently, and Jiang Yi and Qi Yun put on their clothes silently.

After the three of them were dressed, Jiang Nan led the three of them to the elevator in a corner of the garage. After getting on the elevator, they selected the floor and went down. After about 2 minutes, the elevator door opened.

Jiang Nan got out of the elevator first, followed by Jiang Yi, Jiang Xinrui, and Qi Yun.

As soon as I got out of the elevator, the service staff walked forward slowly and stood next to each of them. Jiang Nan nodded at Jiang Yi, who took off his cloak and handed it to the waiter. Jiang Xinrui and Qi Yun followed suit and took off their cloaks and put them in the hands of the waiter next to them.

Different from the dilapidation on the ground, the decoration here is magnificent, clean and tidy, and it feels like returning to before the end of the world.

Jiang Nan handed a card to the waiter next to him. The waiter took it and looked at it before guiding the four of them. This chapter has been read (please click on the next chapter to continue reading!)