66-70

Chapter 66 Migration(1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 4994 Update time: 2023-09-09 17:12:16

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark next chapter

Qi Yun and others returned to the B&B, while Sima Kunmeng and others stayed at Sunshine Base, waiting for General Chu's orders.

Early the next morning, people sent by General Chu arrived. They were an army of 600 people. This time they did not come from the B&B. Instead, they drove trucks and buses directly from the Shenshi base. This time it was considered smooth. There were no difficult zombies or mutated animals encountered on the road.

Because this time they plan to move all the people from the Sunshine Base to the Shen City Base. The reception desk at the Shen City Base is also ready, waiting for people to move in when they arrive.

This time, General Chu sent 20 buses with modified seats. Each bus could hold 200 people, and 20 large trucks were used to load their luggage. It can be said that everything that should be considered was taken into consideration.

When Sima Kunmeng saw the large army coming, he assigned the task as quickly as possible and took control of the entire Sunshine Base.

Then the people at Sunshine Base suddenly heard the radio sound:

"Dear residents, hello everyone, we are the Shenshi Base. Now, the Sunshine Base has been taken over by the Shenshi Base. In three days, our Shenshi Base will move everyone from the Sunshine Base to the Shenshi Base. Please know."

Played it three times in a row, it was enough for everyone to hear it, even if there were some areas that were not covered, it was almost enough.

After leaving everyone 10 minutes to digest, the radio voice rang again:

Everyones attention, because the number of vehicles loaded is limited, everyone needs to come to the base entrance to register and receive a number plate. According to the number plate, our cars will be sent to the Shenshi base in batches. While registering, you can also go to the base We will pick up a certain number of packing tools at the door for everyone to pack, and I will deliver them to everyone at that time. Of course, if you have a car at home, you can follow our fleet and go there on your own."

Hearing these two broadcasts, people in the Sunshine Base were mixed with emotions and anger. Of course, most of them were happy, because in the past, the common people in the Sunshine Base could only live barely alive, but if they wanted to live a good life, that would be Unlikely.

Although many people have heard of the Shenshi base, it is impossible for a few people to travel thousands of kilometers without a car, so they can only live decadently here.

So when they heard these two broadcasts, the common people were very excited. They came to the entrance of the Sunshine Base and the temporary office space of the Shen City Base in groups of twos and threes to sign up and pick up their packed things.

They were still discussing with each other when they went back:

"Old Liu, have you seen those big trucks and buses? Do you think they are for us?" The speaker was a middle-aged uncle holding a few woven bags.