51-55

Chapter 51 Cooperation Again (1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 5514 Update time: 2023-09-09 17:12:11

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark next chapter

Qiyun took General Chu out of Yuncang and went to the animal comfort room. After swiping his card for him, he introduced the requirements for entry and then walked in barefoot.

Seeing Qi Yun coming over, Jian's heart was not affected by Mimi at all. She threw herself directly into Qi Yun's arms, hung on Qi Yun's body, put her face against Qi Yun's face and rubbed it gently. It's like a cat nuzzling its owner.

Qi Yun touched Jian Xingxin's head, which was rubbing up against her. After the two made out for a while, Qi Yun took Jian Xingxin off his body and took Jian Xingxin's hand.

General Chu had already come over when Jian Xingxin jumped on Qi Yun's body, but when he saw Jian Xingxin and Qi Yun sticking close to each other, he didn't come forward but watched from the side, and Jian Xingxin's tail and ears were also It caught his eye, so he remained silent.

At this time, after seeing two little girls making out, they walked up and said:

"Xiao Yun, what is this?"

Hearing someone speaking, Jian Xinxin got off Qiyun with a swish and hid behind Qiyun. Qiyun felt Jian Xinxin's movements and smiled fondly.

"Ah, Uncle Chu, this is Jian Xinxin. You can just call her Ling'er. She is only 16 years old and should be about the same age as your youngest daughter." Qi Yun answered General Chu's words.

"Yes, my youngest daughter is also 16 years old. Next time I will bring her over to play with you. But Xiaoyun, if my uncle has something to say, should I ask?"

Qi Yun looked back at Jian Xingxin, who was still hiding behind him, and asked her:

"Ling'er, can you tell Uncle Chu about it?"

Looking at the gentle Qi Yun, Jian Xinxin nodded. Still hiding behind Qi Yun, she just stuck out her little head and started to say:

"I am an animal mutant with special powers. Some people noticed my appearance and wanted to turn me into a plaything. They used money and power to put pressure on my family. If my family refused, they would all be killed when they caught me. After catching me, they forced me to transform, keeping my ears and tail. After taking a lot of medicine, I became like this, half human and half animal. Those people called it an orc. However, I was lucky. During the auction, I was Sister Qiyun bought it back." In the first words, Jian Xinxin's tone was as calm as if she was talking about someone else's business, but the last sentence was filled with luck and happiness.

After finishing speaking, he retracted behind Qiyun, stretched out a finger and gently poked Qiyun. Qiyun felt her movement and said:

"Ling'er, you go and play. My sister will talk to Uncle Chu for a while and then go find you." Jian Xingling ran away when she saw that Qi Yun understood what she meant.

General Chu looked at Jian Xinxin who was running away, and did not speak until she could no longer be seen:

"Xiao Yun, what the child said is true. Was she forced to become like that?" General Chu's tone was filled with anger.

"It's true. It's just a base called Sunshine. But I just drove back directly after buying her. I didn't dare to stay there longer for fear of being intercepted."

"Well, you did the right thing. I will send someone to investigate when I get back. But if there are more orcs like Ling'er, I don't know if you can accept it, Xiaoyun."