47

After Qi Yun left the convenience store, he did not go back to his small courtyard. Instead, he walked around and entered Qi Huan's office from the outside.

"Sister Qi Huan, how was my performance just now? Aren't you handsome?"

Qi Huan looked at the girl with a sweet smile in front of him, and thought about how she looked like a queen just now, and followed Qi Yun's words and praised Qi Yun a few words:

"Handsome, extremely handsome, just like the queen. If I hadn't been a woman and already married, I would have fallen under your pomegranate skirt."

"Hey, that won't work. If you fall under my pomegranate skirt, Brother Kong will no longer be alone."

"Just be cool. If people outside see it, what will you say?"

"I'm afraid of them, they're afraid of me."

"Yes, they have to be afraid of you. With what you did just now, at least no one in our B&B will dare to cause trouble for a while."

"Hahaha, who am I?"

Qi Huan saw Qi Yun smiling happily, and she also laughed.

After finishing laughing, Qi Yun said to Qi Huan:

"Sister Qi Huan, let me prepare an exclusive lounge for you, so you don't have to go out and use the public ones with them."

"No, even if I don't go to the big one, I'll still be resting in this office."

"How about that? Sister Qi Huan is my right-hand assistant. Just wait. I'll take a look and open it on the wall next to the cabinet." After saying that, Qi Yun started to move in the system. Two minutes later, there was a door on the wall of Qi Huan's office.

"Okay, Sister Qi Huan, I have bound the door lock of the lounge to your optical brain. It is smaller inside, but has everything. It will be more convenient for you to take Xinxin Beibei with you."

"Well, okay. By the way, I collected the opinions on the opinion board this morning, counted them, and found that they all hope to have a breakfast restaurant."

"Oh, sure, I'll make arrangements when I get back, but do you still have enough Sister Qi Huan?"

"It's enough, it's enough. I've found it in advance, but I haven't signed the contract yet. When the breakfast shop opens, just let people know."

After hearing this, Qi Yun said to Qi Huan:

"Okay, then please ask Sister Qihuan to continue recruiting people. We will open a lot of stores here one after another. From now on, these people will be under your control, Sister Qihuan."

"Okay, as long as you trust me, I will definitely do my job well."

"That's for sure. Sister Qihuan, I want to change the layout of our B&B. It's a little messy now. I will be on the optical brain when the time comes. When someone comes over, please explain it to me."

"Okay, I understand."

"Well, then I have it, Mimi."

Mimi got up when she heard Qiyun's cry, came to Qiyun and squatted down to make it easier for her to ride.

Seeing the obedient Mimi, Qiyun laughed.

After sitting back in the small courtyard, Mimi changed into a set of comfortable home clothes, then reopened the system and began to think about the layout of the B&B.

There are now a total of 3,200 small courtyards. The small courtyards can be arranged in a row of 10 horizontally and 10 vertically. Every 100 small courtyards are divided into 1 community. Each community is surrounded by a 2-meter wooden fence, leaving one in the east, west, south and north. door for easy travel.