43

Because of the arrival of the Qilin team, Qi Yun thought that if there were more customers in the future and more people wanted to wholesale, he would definitely be very annoyed if he used this method every time.

So Qiyun came up with the idea of ​​warehouse shopping, and thought about building a cloud warehouse at the same time as the animal comfort room. This cloud warehouse uses warehouse shopping, which can be convenient for customers to wholesale.

The interior decoration of the entire cloud warehouse is also relatively simple. The entire cloud warehouse is divided into two parts. One part is for ordinary customers who can only satisfy a few boxes of goods without a large amount. The goods inside are all packed in full boxes. Yes, if the customer needs to buy a large amount and doesnt have the trouble of picking up individual items in the convenience store, he can come and get the whole box; the other part is divided into six, and each small warehouse is equipped with a computer and two A logistics robot; the computer can be used to place orders, and the logistics robot will transport the goods to the customer's small warehouse according to the order placed by the customer. This can not only ensure the customer's privacy, but also facilitate the customer's purchase.

Just then Tuantuan appeared:

"Yunyun, I'm back."

"Tuantuan is back. Did you bring a small animal?"

"Hmm, you say it was a coincidence. When Wentong and I went there, the host of the learning system happened to capture a batch of small animals with the tribesmen and wanted to trade them with others. I was afraid that Yunyun might be anxious, so I increased the price. Intercepted, hehe."

"Well, you did a good job. Then I will build the animal comfort room now and release all the little animals. Let's go there now. It will be built in about the same time as walking there." Qi Yun thought for a moment. It was decided to build the animal comfort room and the cloud warehouse at the same time.

"Okay, okay, Yunyun, let me tell you, I know you are doing it for comfort. The animals in their world have some attributes. The animals I brought back this time are all light and wood. With them, Being together will definitely make people feel happy, and they are both super cute and coquettish, so I like them all!"

"Yeah, the one that makes us all like it will definitely be very cute. I will take a good look at it when it is released soon."

"Hmm, Yunyun, you must take a good look. Hehe, I also picked out a few more cats. They will be particularly cute with that little cat girl."

"You."

While talking, Qi Yun led Kitty Girl and Tuan Tuan to the door of the newly built animal comfort room. Looking at Yun Cang next to the animal comfort room, he sent a message to Qi Huan, asking her to inform the people from the Qilin team that they could come. Yuncang is much more convenient than running from store to store to make a list.

After sending the message to Qi Huan, Qi Yun entered the door of the animal comfort room, which Tuantuan could not wait to open. After closing the door, she said to Tuantuan:

"Okay, Tuantuan, let's release those animals."

"Okay, I'll release them right now." Qi Yun and Jian's hearts were instantly overwhelmed by the furries.

Tuantuan saw Qiyun and Kitty Girl being overwhelmed by fur. These little cuties were not shy, each had their own personalities. After their relatives came out, they used all kinds of martial arts on Qiyun and Jian Xingxin. Climbing and playing around, they competed for favors. After watching for a while, Tuantuan enlarged himself and joined in. It was a very fun time.

After laughing and playing with these furries for a while, Qi Yun felt a little tired, so he picked one up and held it in his arms, sitting on the ground. Jian Xinxin followed Qi Yun's example and picked up a cat and sat on Qi Yun's body. Beside, Tuantuan also shrunk into a small one and came to claim credit:

"Yunyun, how about it? The ones I chose are pretty good, they are all good-looking and cute."

"Okay, Tuantuan is the best. I'll give you 1,000 points. Go and play with your friends." This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---->>>

"Ah...that's great...Thank you Yunyun. I'll go then, bye." Tuantuan thanked Qiyun excitedly and flew away.

Qiyun and Jian Xingxin walked around the animal comfort room each holding a furry animal. They built a tree house for Jian Xingxin on the largest tree as her room. Don't underestimate this tree house. Although Mian Majong is small, it has all the necessary internal organs and everything it should have. Moreover, Qiyun also expanded a storage room inside. There is a computer of the same type as in the Yuncang small warehouse, which can be used to select what you need. After selecting, the items will appear directly in the storage room, and can also be used to place rations for the furries.

After building the tree house, Qi Yun led Jian Xingxin inside and said to her:

"Ling'er, you see this is what you want."

Jian Xinxin looked at the lovely decorations in the tree house and felt the freshness of nature. She nodded when she heard Qi Yun's question and was speechless.

Seeing the happy Jian Xinxin, Qi Yun left her in the tree house while he went down and continued walking around to see what else needed to be added.

Some lounge chairs and cushions made of vines are placed at different locations on the lawn, so that guests can rest or play with furries anytime and anywhere.

Feeling that it was almost done, Qiyun placed two cash registers outside the first door. If you want to go in and play, you can choose the duration of payment on them.

Qiyun called Jian Xingxin over and asked:

"Ling'er, are you here or come with me?"

"I'm here."

"Okay, then Ling'er is right here. If you need anything, remember to come to me." Qi Yun touched Jian Xingxin's head and said to her.

"Uh-huh."

"So happy."

"I'm happy." Qi Yun looked at Jian Xinxin's red face and looked even cuter, and let her go.

"Come on, Ling'er, you put these things away for daily use." Qi Yun said, raising his hand and releasing a batch of food and clothing for Jian Xinxin.

"Okay, thank you sister."

"Okay, you go ahead, I'll go out first."

"Yeah, goodbye, sister." After saying goodbye to Qiyun, Jane couldn't wait to jump into the pile of fur and start playing with them.

Qi Yun looked at Jian Xinxin who was having fun and went out with confidence, arriving at the entrance of Yuncang. Fortunately, not only Qi Huan, but also the people leading Qilin Team and Thunder Team were there.

"Sister, I'm back. My family and my family have all been brought here. We will settle here from now on." Xu Yang said to her happily when he saw Qi Yun.

"That's great. If your family members are familiar with each other, you can build a small courtyard into a courtyard. There are different small courtyards within a large courtyard. It has a separate space and can facilitate communication."

"Sister, this is a good idea. I will go back now and tell the elders at home. However, we are here with a procurement mission and need to buy a lot of supplies."

"That's just right. My newly opened Yuncang is very convenient for you. Let's go in and have a look together. Can the eldest brother of the Jiang family come too?"

"Okay, thank you Miss Qiyun."

Qiyun led two teams into Yuncang, each arranged a warehouse and introduced how to use it before leaving. There was really nothing to see in the warehouses and shelves.

"Sister, I'll go with you to help the elders renovate the courtyard. There's no need for me here anyway." Xu Yang said this to Qi Yun and followed her outside Yuncang. This chapter has been read (please click on the next chapter to continue reading!)