121-125

Chapter 121 The Original Beast World--Qingyun Tribe 1(1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 5020 Update time: 2023-09-15 15:04:10

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark next chapter

After Qi Yun heard the roar of the tiger disappear, the two girls who went out to collect plants also ran back panting.

"Sister, you heard it too, right?"

"Well, okay, sit down and rest for a while. Don't worry. I think it's the little white tiger's family who have come. Let's just wait. They should be nearby by now."

"Ah! Then I'm going to lose the little white tiger!"

"Ouch..."

"Sister Ruirui, Little White Tiger said that she was not yours in the first place. Hehe..."

"Okay, you little heartless kid, all my dried meat these days have been in vain, haven't you?"

"Ouch..."

The little white tiger gave a slightly guilty cry, and then hid his little body behind Qi Yun, with only his little head exposed, and looked at Jiang Xinrui cautiously.

This pitiful and cute little appearance made the five people burst into laughter. Jiang Xinrui even took out another piece of beef jerky the size of a palm:

"Here, come and eat, you little heartless little thing."

The little white tiger pounced on the beef jerky with gleaming eyes, tore it into pieces and started eating. For a while, the atmosphere in the temporary tree house was joyful.

Suddenly, a tiger roar came from outside the tree house. It was not loud, but it was enough to surprise Qi Yun and the others.

The little white tiger was so excited that it ran away. Qi Yun was afraid that it would fall if it ran past it, so he held it in his arms. Looking at the struggling little white tiger, Qi Yun comforted it:

"Okay, don't worry, I'll take you out right now. Aren't you afraid of being knocked down from under the tree if you just ran out?"

The little white tiger stopped struggling and became quiet.

After leaving the tree house, on the small platform specially left in front of the tree house, you can see a group of big tigers surrounding the tree house. They are really big. After a closer look, they are more than two meters tall and even as long as Over 4 meters, that big guy is simply frightening.

If it weren't for the fact that Qiyun and the other five people were mentally prepared, they would definitely be frightened and cry if they saw this scene directly.

The little white tiger looked at a white tiger among a group of big tigers under the tree house, and was very excited:

"Ouch, ouch..."

The tigers under the tree house put away their air-conditioning when they heard its cry, and the white tiger even performed a transformation into a living person in front of the five people.

After transforming into a human form, the white tiger has silver-white hair that shines in the sun, and his whole face is one that people will never forget after just one glance.

Seeing the tiger turn into a human form, Qi Yun spoke:

"Hello, are you a family member of this little white tiger?"

Qi Yun said this and raised the little white tiger in his hand.

"right."

"Then wait a moment."