29

Jiang Xinrui pushed a shopping cart full of ingredients and entered the house. The first thing she did was to go to the kitchen.

After putting the shopping cart next to the cupboard, he started jumping up and down and rummaging around in the kitchen, when a joking voice came from the side:

"Hey, where did this little monkey come from, running around in my house?"

Jiang Xinrui stopped what she was doing, threw herself into the visitor's arms and said coquettishly:

"Brother, how can anyone have such a cute monkey? He is obviously your beloved sister."

Jiang Nan hugged the person who jumped on her and said:

"Yes, yes, you are my beloved sister. My beloved sister, can you explain to your brother who loves you what you are doing jumping up and down in the kitchen like a monkey? Huh?"

"Ah, brother, let me tell you, today I met a super beautiful girl. Not only is she very good-looking, she also has a nice voice. She took chocolates as payment and wanted to hire a tour guide. I was so proud and courageous, and she Living next door to our house, I said that if I want to cook for my beautiful sister, I must first capture her stomach, and then capture her heart. Hehehehe."

Holding her sister in her arms, Jiang Nan came to the living room and put her sister on the sofa. When she heard her sister say that she wanted to capture people's hearts and cook for them, the temperature all over her body dropped a few degrees in an instant:

"She asked you to cook for her?"

"No, I asked for it. Brother, look, those are the ingredients given by Sister Yunyun. They are plentiful and fresh. She even asked you to leave a portion of the cooking for you." Jiang Xinrui pointed at the kitchen with her finger. The shopping cart full of ingredients next to the cupboard at the door.

Jiang Nan looked at it and asked:

"That was all what she gave to you?"

"Yes, yes, they are all given by Sister Yunyun. Each ingredient can make several dishes. Come on, help me find something. I will leave a portion for you after I prepare the ingredients given by Sister Yunyun. Eat, I will use other ingredients at home to add a few more dishes to her. I must capture Sister Yunyun's stomach." After saying that, Jiang Xinrui stood up from the sofa and pulled Jiang Nan towards the kitchen.

"Okay, you don't need to hold me back. I'll help you find grandma. Just by looking for her like this, you won't be able to find her even if your sister Yunyun is gone."

"Oh, brother, why are you so smart? Then go quickly. I will deal with these Sister Yunyun first. Go quickly."

"You, the little girl who crosses the river and burns the bridge." He stretched out a finger and lightly tapped Jiang Xinrui's forehead before walking upstairs.

Jiang Nan came to the door of one of the rooms on the second floor and knocked gently:

"Grandma, are you there? I'm coming in."

"Okay, Nannan, come in."

"Grandma, didn't I tell you not to call me by my nickname? I'm old enough." Jiang Nan said as he opened the door.

"Okay, I won't scream. Nannan, if anything happens, come to grandma."

Jiang Nan raised his forehead and saw another old lady in the room:

"Grandma, you are here too."

"Well, your grandma and I will have a chat for a while. If you have anything to ask your grandma, can you use me?"