13

In this way, the five of them drove slowly and leisurely all the way to the fifth floor of the Trade Building. The fifth floor of the Trade Building was obviously different from the four floors below.

Although this floor is large, there are not many shops, and not all of them have settled in yet. Although there are not many shops, each one has its own characteristics, so people who come to this floor must be rich, powerful, or powerful. Ordinary people cannot come up.

Wandering from store to store, Qi Yun picked up a bunch of interesting little things. Before leaving, Qi Yun glanced at the empty store thoughtfully. He seemed to be distracted all the way until he returned to Team Thunder's residence.

Until he entered the house, Xu Yang saw that Qiyun was still in this state:

"Sister Qiyun, sister Qiyun..."

"Ah, what's wrong?"

"Sister, we're all back and you still don't know where you are. Aren't you afraid that we'll sell you?"

"Ho ho." Qi Yun smiled awkwardly.

"Well, sir, can I rent some shops in the Trade Building?"

"Sister Qiyun, it doesn't seem possible because you only have a temporary identity certificate, but I can help you rent it in the name of the team. We still have a spot on the fifth floor. You can use the fifth floor for free. Anyway, we don't Open a shop. But what do you want a shop for?"

"I want to open a few stores to promote my B&B."

"Oh, it doesn't have to be so troublesome. In addition to the trade building, we also have a commercial street. Just rent a small shop there. The commercial street is not like the trade building with 369 grades. Everyone in the commercial street will go there. That way the publicity effect will be better.

"Okay, let's go take a look after lunch. I just don't think the trade building is interesting. I'll provide you with what you want to eat for lunch, you can tell me."

"Is it true, Sister Qiyun?"

"Of course it's true. Let's go. Take me there where you want to eat. It's time for lunch now. By the way, I'd like to ask Captain Han Yun if he's back for dinner."

"No need to ask, I'll come back to eat." The cold subwoofer sound came from behind the two of them.

"Ah, captain, you're back. Sister Qiyun said she wanted to treat us to lunch. What do you want to eat?"

"Well, thank you, boss Qiyun. I wonder if you can provide a hot pot meal? I can pay for the crystal core." Han Yun did not answer Xu Yan's words, but asked Qiyun directly.

Xu Yang shrugged, looking nonchalant. He was used to such a captain.

"Okay, you don't need to give me the crystal core. I already told you that I'm treating you, and I'm here to trouble you. This meal will be treated as my heart." Although Qiyun has been cultivating immortality, she still Someone who knows how people are and how the world works.

"Thank you very much, Boss Qiyun. Let's go this way." Han Yun led Qiyun in front. When the other four people heard that there was hot pot to eat, even Han Ye, who looked like a big iceberg, showed a hint of smile on his face. Happy.

"Let's eat in a small hot pot. In that way, you can eat any soup base, and you can also eat mandarin duck pot in a small hot pot. Tell us what kind of pot base you want." Qi Yun said grandly while taking out 6 copper pots. I made a small mandarin duck hot pot, and it was the kind of hot pot with charcoal fire, and placed it on the table.