39

By the time Qi Yun's excitement passed, she had already opened the door to her courtyard.

Only then did she realize that she seemed to have forgotten her guests. She scratched her head and turned around to go out to pick them up.

Turning around, she saw that the three Jiang brothers and sisters and Jian Xingxin had followed her in, and then she spoke:

"I'll take you to eat the self-service revolving hot pot first. There are no guest rooms in my courtyard. I'll ask Tuantuan to add a few guest rooms later and we can go rest."

After saying that, he took Jian Xinxin with one hand and Jiang Xinrui with the other hand and changed direction and walked towards the self-service rotating small hot pot.

Qiyun's small courtyard is not far from the small hot pot, and it took less than 5 minutes to walk there. As soon as he walked to the door of the small hotpot, Qi Yun suddenly remembered that the cashier setting of the small hotpot required him to use his computer to pay, so he led a few people to the convenience store again.

Because the person at the cashier happened to be the person who was called in after Qi Yun left, he just thought that Qi Yun was an ordinary customer and did not greet him specially. Qi Huan also happened to observe the new cashier and saw Qi Yun and walked out of the office. .

"Boss, you're back. How was your time?"

"Ah, Sister Qi Huan, we've got all the cashiers here." Qi Yun was talking to Qi Huan while getting things for the Jiang brothers and sisters and Jian Xinxin to redeem points.

"Here is Ruirui, you can just exchange this for points." She said and handed Jiang Xinrui a small gold ingot, and the other three people also handed one to each of them.

"Well, except for the clinic, which has no suitable candidates for the time being, all other stores have recruited waiters. Among them, convenience stores, children's playgrounds, self-service hotpots and fresh food stores are working in three shifts, and clothing stores are working in two shifts. The store has a mobile worker on hand to cover the shift when someone has a break.

Qi Huan answered Qi Yun's question with a wink while instructing the four of them to redeem points and bind the optical brain.

"Yeah, that's good. The clinic can wait until it has professional doctors and nurses. But Sister Qihuan, you can continue to recruit. See what other stores we need, and just recruit people as needed. You choose Just recruit good people in a good location, and I will arrange the stores when the time comes. I plan to open 5 more stores." By this time, the four of them had already redeemed their points.

Seeing that they had all redeemed their points, Qiyun asked Tuantuan to allocate 10,000 points to each of them from his own account, and then said to Qi Huan:

"Sister Qi Huan, I will take them to eat hot pot. You can come with me. If you have any ideas, please tell me."

"Okay, boss, you're welcome."

"Sister Qi Huan, I'm not even polite to you after what you said. Why are you being polite to me?"

Then Qi Yun took the Jiang brothers and sisters, Jian Xingxin and Qi Huan, and the six of them walked to the small self-service hot pot restaurant.

"Boss, are you back?" As soon as they arrived at the door of the small self-service hot pot restaurant, Zhao Wenzhi saw Qi Yun coming and came up to say hello.

"Yes, I'm back. I'm bringing my friends over for hot pot. You go ahead and go ahead."

"Hey, okay, boss, please call me if you have something to do. I just need to clean up over there."