111-115

Chapter 111 Sun and Wang seek cooperation 2(1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 5118 Update time: 2023-09-09 17:12:33

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark Next chapter

What Sun and Wang didn't know was that in Qi Huan's office next door, Qi Huan and his assistant were monitoring their every move.

Juice and coffee were placed in a small tray respectively. Inside the juice tray was a glass kettle filled with freshly squeezed orange juice, two exquisite tall juice glasses, a bowl of ice cubes and an ice cube tong.

Inside the coffee tray are two empty coffee cups, two coffee spoons, a small pot of coffee liquid, a small plate of sugar cubes, a few packets of granulated sugar, a small pot of milk, a small pot of milk foam, and a bowl of ice cubes. and an ice cube tong.

Young Master Wang and Captain Sun took action after the assistant left. Young Master Wang poured himself a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. After taking a sip, he sighed and said to Captain Sun:

"This is what I should drink."

After that, he continued to drink juice.

Captain Sun was also playing with his coffee. He mixed a cup of coffee and took a slow sip. The aroma was rich and the aftertaste was long, which made him very satisfied.

In Qi Huan's office, Qi Huan's assistant asked Qi Huan:

"Manager, when are you going to see them?"

"Don't worry, you didn't see them drinking and enjoying themselves!"

"Ah, what are you observing now?"

Qi Huan glanced at the assistant beside him and praised:

"Not bad, you know I'm observing them."

"Manager, I don't have any merits. I just know how to look at people. I didn't get the 996 job in vain."

"You are a person who is out of breath even after you praise me a few times. Tell me what you can observe. If you say it well, you will be rewarded."

"Really, then I'll say it."

"Really, tell me."

"Okay, manager, I chatted with the man drinking juice for a while on the way to take them. From his tone, I can tell that this man is not short of money and will find a way to buy whatever he wants. .

The coffee drinker can tell from his proficiency in brewing coffee and the materials he uses that he is familiar with these things, and he is not familiar with lawsuits or coffee. There is also a posture for drinking coffee. Although he is wearing a military uniform, the posture on his body is not something that ordinary people can have. He has obviously been trained since childhood.

Therefore, their family backgrounds should not be simple either before the apocalypse or after the apocalypse.

And if nothing goes wrong, the two of them should be able to sit down with the boss of those people opposite. "

"Okay, you're good. Your analysis is spot on. I'll give you a chance to get a reward, or you can save up a few more times to get a bigger one. It's up to you. I'll send the receipt to you in a while. It's time for me to go over now. You should also follow me."

The assistant smiled so hard that he almost reached the back of his head and thanked Qi Huan repeatedly:

"Thank you manager, thank you manager."