8

It has been three days since the promotional business cards were distributed. For the time being, there is still only Tong Yuanyuan as a customer in the B&B courtyard, but Tong Yuanyuan's spending power is still sufficient.

On the fourth day of Tong Yuanyuan's stay at the B&B, she carried a backpack of jewelry she bought from nowhere and exchanged a lot of points. She also renewed the lease of the courtyard for 50 years. Qi Yun looked at her consumption. Not only did he give her a 10-year lease of the courtyard, he also opened a senior membership, which gave her priority in renting a house, buying things, and renovating the courtyard herself. Of course, if she started other businesses in the future, she would also have priority. She lined up and even promised her that if the courtyard can be bought and sold in the future, she can use the rent to allow Tong Yuanyuan to directly buy or sell the courtyard she is renting, and then she will be refunded or compensated according to the house price.

A series of promises made Tong Yuanyuan very happy. Even if she could not buy or sell in the future and could only rent, it would still be her home. Who gave her the priority to rent it? Moreover, the fairy-like boss also allowed her to renovate the courtyard by herself, and also upgraded her optical brain. She can use points to rebuild her courtyard directly on the optical brain. I dont know how much trouble she saved. Who allowed herself to Not much of anything, just a lot of points.

Moreover, the upgraded optical brain also has the function of storage space. Although it is not big, it is still enough to store some valuables. She decided to go to the jewelry store where she carried the jewelry first to return the jewelry in the store. She took back all the jewelry from the surrounding jewelry stores and rebuilt her own courtyard when she came back. After all the jewelry was taken back, it would be enough for her to live in for the rest of her life, and she could still live a very good life.

After making the decision, Tong Yuanyuan bought a few steamed buns and bottles of water in the convenience store and put them in the storage space. Then without hesitation, she went to the jewelry store she found.

Qi Yun watched Tong Yuanyuan go out, felt bored, and looked through the system. After the renewal of Tong Yuanyuan's small courtyard this time, he completed the highest-level consumption task for Qiyun, and received 500 points rewarded by the system, as well as a clerk position regardless of the system level.

Among them, Qi Yun doesn't care much about the points, but the clerk's quota makes Qi Yun very happy:

"Hahaha, 666, you are wise this time and have given me a place as a clerk. I will recruit someone when people come, but I can't be tied here forever."

"Host, this Tong Yuanyuan is really good. Her consumption has reached a certain level, but she doesn't look like she can be a store clerk."

"Okay, you can put a big screen and a speaker on the roof inside the store and outside the store. If there are any notifications or changes, I can notify you directly."

"Okay, host, this is within the reasonable scope of business and is provided by the system."

"That's not bad. After the screen is installed, the waiter sign will be printed and it will be played in a loop 24 hours a day."

"Good host, how to write it?"

"Just write down that you are looking for a waiter, provide food and accommodation, be patient, and have a certain level of education. That's it. Remember to enlarge the words "provide food and accommodation."

"I understand, host."

At noon, Qi Yun was enjoying his lunch when suddenly a scream from 666 came from his mind: