20

Early the next morning, Qi Yun got up by himself without yelling. After tidying up, he went out to the convenience store.

Qiyun felt that she had arrived early enough, but when she arrived, she found that Qiyun, Kong Yunhua, and even Zhao Wenzhi were here.

Seeing Kong Yunhua, Qiyun suddenly remembered that he didn't have his book yet, so he said:

"Brother Kong, I will take out the book now and you can put it away."

"good."

"Well, go ahead and get busy. I've put the book behind the counter for now. If you need anything, tell me."

"Okay, then I'll go." After saying that, Kong Yunhua left.

"Sister Qi Huan, do you have any opinions about our convenience store?"

"I really do have a point."

"What did you say?"

"I think we should add a call bell on the counter, connect it to our optical computer, and set it according to the time period. If someone comes but there is no one at the counter, you can use the call bell to call the clerk."

"Okay, I'll get it and install it this afternoon, is there anything else?"

"The children's park also needs to be promoted, as well as pricing. Why is it that the machine at the entrance is not set up?"

"Oh, yes, I forgot. I'm going to take a look. Sister Qi Huan, I'll give you permission. You can publicize the recruitment of shop assistants outside and the new children's playground on the big screen. I'll pass it. Ill bring some posters over later and put them up to promote our childrens paradise.

"Okay, boss."

Qi Yun came to the children's paradise, where Xinxin Beibei was playing happily. Kong Yunhua was placing books when he saw Qi Yun coming and said:

"Boss, the study corner may need a few sliding ladders. If the books are not too high to be taken down, they also need a finder. Then the older children can use the finder to see the catalog of books and search for themselves. Books needed.

"Well, okay, I'll set the price first. Place the normal books lower, and the more professional books higher. I'll arrange the finder in a moment. Hey, wait for a while, don't put the books on the display now. I saw that this finder needs to correspond to the barcode. Don't put it on the display now. I'll set up the machine and you can put it on the display. Fortunately, there aren't many of them now. Children today Lets open the play area and rest in the park first. Lets wait for you to lay out the books in the study corner and open the room tomorrow.

"Okay, boss."

After Qi Yun finished speaking, he first set the price in the system background, then selected a finder and placed two at the end of the locker.

For this finder chosen by Qiyun, the machine will first generate a barcode, and then after entering the specific information and placement of the book, the machine will print out the barcode, and you can scan the code to confirm when you return the book. The position of the book can be returned to its original position.

After putting the finder away, Qi Yun came to the finder and set up a chair and a table. Then she called Kong Yunhua:

"Brother Kong, you have to take the books off the shelf again. You need to enter them into the system first and then rearrange them. I bought another book, 5 new books of each kind. Then I will buy them all again." Put them together. Now grab some books on your phone and put them away first. After collecting the books, come here and enter the books into the system with me first, and then you can put them on the bookshelf. "