81-85

Chapter 81 Redemption(1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 5076 Update time: 2023-09-09 17:12:22

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark Next chapter

Wang Yang took Wang Ping back to their temporary camp without covering up, just holding a stack of packing boxes.

Seeing Wang Yang and Wang Ping's hands full, Lin Feng walked over:

"You two went there again?"

"Well, Captain, you don't even know how good they are. You see, they accepted 20 level 1 crystal cores from us, and gave us dipping ingredients and a bunch of their leftover things. Even though its what they left behind, its all clean!

Wang Ping couldn't wait to answer Lin Feng's words, put the things in his hands, took out the things Jiang Xinrui gave them from the space, and displayed them happily.

When the other people around the fire heard this, they didn't mind it and couldn't wait to pour all the unsealed vegetables and other things into the pot.

Xiaoqing came over and casually put his arms around Wang Ping's shoulders and said:

"Okay, Xiaoping, that's great. My brothers will replenish you and Hua's crystal cores in a while."

"Yes, I'll make it up to you later."

Lin Feng also echoed from the side.

Wang Yang had no evidence. It was not easy for him and his brother to save some crystal cores. There were so few first-level crystal cores now, and these were still the ones left before.

"Okay, then I'm not polite. Xiaoping, come on, take out all the people we're eating with. I see the pots are boiling. Let's eat."

Wang Ping listened to the captain's words and took out a pile of small basins and chopsticks. Each person was given a basin and a pair of chopsticks.

Then everyone gathered around the pot and divided everything in the pot. Everyone had a small pot full, and there was no trace of the bottom of the pot left. The pot can be put away and used directly next time. .

After dividing the food, a group of them sat around the table, added their favorite condiments, and started eating happily.

Seeing that everyone had finished eating, Lin Feng signaled to Wang Ping. Wang Ping received the captain's message and brought out soda.

Everyone got a bottle, and when they saw the soda, the others felt like they were in heaven. How long had it been since they had drank this stuff?

"Xiao Qing, don't be stunned. Hurry up and serve us some ice. I'm still waiting to drink ice soda?"

Seeing the smiling and talking captain, I was instantly moved. I quickly used my ice power to carefully freeze the liquid in the soda bottle into small ice cubes. At first glance, it looked like a smoothie, so I could drink it directly. Soda.

Seeing that the soda was iced, everyone else reached out and took their own portions, opened the lid and drank.

After taking a sip of the soda, I felt completely refreshed.

Seeing that everyone was drinking soda, Lin Feng took out the list of items and business cards given to him by Qi Yun, placed them in the middle of the table, and said:

"You guys take turns looking at it."

Then he took the soda and drank it by himself.

The others didn't know what it was, and no one made any move for a while. Wang Ping and Wang Yang looked at each other. Wang Yang stretched out his hand and picked up the item. The two of them first looked at the list of items together, and the more they looked at it, the more they became more and more worried. Shocked and excited.