50

Two days after the clinic opened, officials from the Shen City base came, including the first team.

This time, Shen City officials came to see Chu Jiangshan, the top leader of the government, a handsome man in military uniform, and his small team. The most eye-catching one among them was a 30-year-old man wearing military uniform and gold-rimmed glasses. The man who has the temperament of an elite in the workplace definitely stands out among the soldiers who are full of military aura. Anyone who sees him will definitely see his elite temperament first, and the second is his ability. Notice the military uniform on him.

When the Shen City officials came, Qi Yun was still asleep in bed. It was Qi Huan who invited them. By the time Qi Yun arrived, Qi Huan had already led the Shen City officials around the B&B and returned to the office. .

Although Qi Yun knew the arrival of the top leader of Shen City right away, she was not in a hurry. Instead, she ate breakfast slowly, chose a beautiful Hanfu, and dressed up well before sitting on her breasts. Go to the convenience store.

Qi Huan's office was not there. Everyone looked at Qi Yun who had arrived belatedly, and they all felt like they were back before the end of the world. Her temperament was really too leisurely, too comfortable, and her influence was very great, directly. It influenced those who saw her to ignore the desolation and darkness outside.

When they arrived at Qi Huan's office, Qi Yun got off Mimi and sat down on the main seat given by Qi Huan. Zhou Ziyu from the first team spoke first and gave a brief introduction to both parties. :

"Boss Qi, this is our top leader in Shen City, General Chu Jiang Yunchu. He is here to cooperate with you this time."

"General, this is the owner of Anxin B&B, Qiyun."

After listening to Zhou Ziyu's introduction, Qi Yun and Chu Jiangshan stood up at the same time:

"Boss Qi, I have long admired you." Chu Jiangshan stretched out his hand.

"Hello, General Chu."

Qi Yun shook his hand, and after the two shook hands, Chu Jiangshan took the initiative and quickly let go.

"I just heard from Ziyu that the owner of Anxin B&B is young, but I didn't expect that she is a pretty girl."

"Then what else did he say about me?"

General Chu looked at the soft and leisurely girl in front of him, and thought of his little daughter at home. He subconsciously restrained his strong aura from being in a high position for a long time, and even his voice became gentle:

"Well, he said you are powerful, capable, young, and decisive." Qi Yun felt the changes in General Chu and spoke to General Chu in the tone of a junior facing his elders.

"Then the evaluation is fair and you didn't say anything bad about me?"

"He dares."

"With the general here, he certainly wouldn't dare."

"Hahaha, don't call me general from now on, call me uncle. If you are a little older than my little daughter, I will support you. When the time comes, I will bring my little daughter to play with you."

"Okay, then, Uncle Chu."

"Hey, okay, since I agreed to your call, uncle, then I will also make you a promise. If you have anything in the future, you can come to me."

"Thank you, Uncle Chu. I have a promise from uncle, so I will also give him a small gift."

"don't want."