17

Early the next morning, when the sky was slightly bright, a scream from 666 came from Qiyun's mind:

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh..."

"666, what are you doing, huh? If you don't have a reasonable reason..." Even before Qi Yun finished speaking, 666 felt Qi Yun's murderous intent.

666 was silent for a moment and then said flatteringly:

"Host, don't be angry. I'm just wearing my skin and I'm a little excited. Don't be angry, okay? I'll show you my skin, okay? It's so cute. You must like it."

"I'll take a look and then talk."

"Okay, then I'm out."

"Okay, come out."

"Then host, please close your eyes first."

"Um?"

"Shut it up for a moment? Shut it down for a moment." 666 said to Qiyun in a flattering manner.

"Okay." Qiyun said and closed his eyes.

Feeling Qi Yun close his eyes, a black and white dumpling appeared in the room, floating in front of Qi Yun's eyes.

I saw the little dumpling controlling itself to spin in circles around Qiyun, until it made itself confused, and then opened its mouth, and Qiyun heard the little milky voice that was different from the mechanical sound before calling him :

"Host, host, open your eyes. I'm out. Take a look at my new skin."

Qi Yun opened his eyes and saw a small black and white dumpling floating in front of him, only 10 centimeters in size. After taking a look, Qi Yun stretched out his hand and put it under the black and white dumpling:

"Come on, get on my hands."

"Okay." The little black and white dumpling controlled himself and fell into Qi Yun's hand.

Qi Yun looked at the small black and white dumplings in her hands and felt the furry feel in her hands, which made her heart soften.

"Not bad, not bad, pretty good, but how many of my points did you use?" Qi Yun asked while touching.

"Ah...Host, I..." 666 stuttered without saying how many points he had spent, but his stumbling voice sounded very cute to Qi Yun.

"Okay, stop stuttering, I've used it all, can I get it back from you?" This chapter is not finished yet, please click on the next page to continue reading---->>>

After hearing Qi Yun's words, 666 happily jumped from Qi Yun's hand, and put the whole hand on one side of Qi Yun's face, and even rubbed it. After a few rubs, 666 discovered that he might He did something stupid and instantly became stiff, and he even forgot to control himself. Qi Yun felt that the stiff black and white dumpling on his face was even sliding down, so he had to reach out his hand to take it off in a funny way.

"Okay, 666, it's okay. I still like it very much. Let's discuss something else. Let's not do this, eh?" Qiyun touched the fur in his hand and comforted it.

"Really!" 666 raised his little head in surprise.

"Really. I decided to give you a different name, okay? A formal name."

"Is this okay? Is it really okay?"

"Okay, can you have the same last name as me?"

"Okay." This answer was not only blunt but also firm.

"Before that, I want to ask you a question?"

"Yes, host, you ask."

"Can you still change your skin?"

"No host. Once you put on the skin, you cannot change the skin again unless it is recycled and reshaped or the host is changed." Listening to Grandma Xiaotuanzi's voice answering her question seriously, Qi Yun laughed out loud Come.

"Host."

"Hey, how about we call you Tuantuan, Qi Tuantuan?"

"Okay, thank you host for giving me the name, but if the host changes my name, I will need points. Let's just call it this." 666 said with a hint of disappointment.

"Okay, I'm not short of those points. Go ahead and change your name. Don't call me host anymore, just call me by my name."

"Okay, thank you host, no, thank you Yunyun."

"Okay, go ahead. I'll sleep a little longer. The convenience store is closed today. After you change your name, you can send a notice on the big screen outside the store. You can also send a notice to all employees that they will be closed today. We'll be back tomorrow. open for business."

"Okay, Yunyun, I'm going, you go to sleep."

"Bye-Bye."

"Bye." This chapter has been read (please click on the next chapter to continue reading!)