61-65

Chapter 61 Bringing Back the Orcs 3(1/2)

Author: Fengyu Word count: 5440 Update time: 2023-09-09 17:12:14

Previous chapter Back to directory Mark bookmark next chapter

Let's say that the captain and a team member drove back and sent Jiang Yi and his party to the portal. Watching Jiang Yi and the five orc girls enter the portal, Captain You showed a look of joy on his face. A feeling of finally sending the god of plague away.

Because Jiang Yi was the last one to enter the portal and saw the smile on Captain You's face, he felt something, but he had no evidence.

But the moment his figure disappeared, Captain You said to the team members next to him:

"Finally, these ancestors have been sent away. Let's quickly go pick up a mission and run away. I've been driving myself crazy in the base these days. Come on, I'll go pick up the mission. You go and gather all our people." These words completely confirmed Jiang Yi's suspicion, but he didn't hear it, so he didn't know.

"Okay, boss, I'll go right away."

The team member was also extremely excited and ran away.

Not to mention how excited Captain You and the others were to send people away, Jiang Xinrui, Jiang Yi, Jian Xinxin and the five orc girls had already arrived at the B&B through the portal.

After returning to the B&B, Jiang Xinrui was as excited as if she had arrived home:

"We're here now. Come on, I'll take you to get the optical brain done first."

Saying that, regardless of the rejection on Youran's face, he took her arm and pulled her to the room of the points redemption machine.

"Brother, give me some crystal nuclei."

Jiang Yi rolled his eyes at her, took out 5 crystal nuclei from the optical brain storage space and handed them to Jiang Xinrui:

"Give."

"Thank you, brother."

"Come on, Youran, come here."

Jiang Xinrui pulled Youran to the exchange machine and stood there, then placed another crystal core on the exchange platform. After placing the crystal core, she said to Youran:

"Youran, just follow the instructions above."

Youran followed the instructions of the points redemption machine and completed the operation of the optical computer.

After Jiang Xinrui taught her how to bind, she called the remaining four people over one by one and asked them to all get their brains done.

"Okay, okay, come on, let me take you to the animal comfort room. I've finished sending the message to my sister. The tree house is ready for you over there. Let's go meet my sister over there first and have a good rest. Then I'll take you to the animal comfort room." You guys can visit other places in the B&B.

As she said that, she took a little girl with one hand and walked towards the animal comfort room. Jian Xinxin saw it and took someone's hand to follow Jiang Xinrui. Jiang Yi saw it and said:

"Let's go, I'll take the back seat."

Youran and Qingwen looked at each other and followed suit, while Jiang Yi and Zhou Ziyu followed behind the girls.

After walking for more than 20 minutes, we arrived at the place.

"Okay, we're here, let's go in."