42

When the four people saw Qi Yun leaving, they had to take care of themselves.

Qi Huan saw Qi Yun leaving and said to the four of them:

"Okay, I've finished showing you around. If you want to see you again, just take a stroll. I have to go to work. I'm right over there. If you need anything, you can come to me." He pointed to the four of them. The office location is also gone.

In less than 5 minutes, Qi Huan and Qi Yun were busy with their own affairs, and the four of them had to arrange themselves according to their own preferences.

The two girls stayed in the convenience store. Each of them pushed a shopping cart and started shopping in the convenience store. They really became addicted to shopping. Both of them bought a full two dollars. He stopped after finding something in the car.

After buying things in the convenience store, they continued shopping at the fruit store and clothing store. The fruit store bought some of each type of fruit, but the clothing store was different. Basically, all the time before dinner was spent in the clothing store. inside.

Jiang Yi felt bored and wandered around the entire B&B, while Jiang Nan went back to the room.

After returning to the room, Jiang Nan sent the location of the B&B to Zhou Qulin with his wristband, and then texted him "Lead all the team members to this location" before turning off the bracelet and going out to observe the B&B.

After Zhou Qulin received the news from Jiang Nan, he bombarded Jiang Nan with messages and wanted to get some rest. At the same time, he drove to Qi Yun's B&B with the team members who were already gathering.

Along the way, except for encountering a small group of zombies, and the rest of the way being scattered zombies or mutated animals, the Qilin team went quite smoothly. After all, there was nothing particularly difficult to deal with.

Qiyun returned to the courtyard, thought about Jiang Xinrui's opinions, and decided to build a natural-style animal comfort room. It would not only include cats, but also other docile and beautiful animals. After making the decision, he called Tuantuan over. .

"Tuan Tuan, can you help me buy some pets from your little friend? I want them to be docile, cute and beautiful ones. Personality doesn't matter. It's fun to have different personalities."

"Okay, okay, I remember Wenhuatong said that it has a friend from Xuetong. The world where its host is located in Xuetong is a primitive world. There are still many kinds of small animals. I will contact you, but maybe Theres a price to pay.

"Okay, no problem, you go ahead and I'll design the animal comfort room."

"Okay, I'll go to Yunyun." After saying that, Tuantuan disappeared.

After watching Tuantuan disappear, Qiyun chose an empty shop to decorate.

First of all, because the style was determined, there were no industrial items in the entire interior. The door was designed with two layers. There are shoe cleaning machines on the left and right sides of the outer door of the first door. You need to clean your shoes before you can enter the first door. Enter the first door. Behind the door, on the right side is a whole wall of lockers and shoe cabinets. You need to take off your shoes here before entering the second door, which is the soothing room. On the left side are two rows of pools for washing feet. You can go in barefoot after washing.

Entering the soothing room, the entire ground is covered with soft lawn. There are some small flowers dotted on the lawn. In addition to flowers and grass, there are some large and small trees planted irregularly on the lawn. There are also large and small treehouses on the trees. , used to give little cuties a rest while climbing and playing.